Scroll through movies?
Question 
I want to create my first script/add-on for xbmc and I am trying to determine if people would use a script that slowly goes through the movies section regardless of view. When you enter into the movie library view xbmc starts with my first movie, but I have a very large collection of movies and don't always have a movie in mind, it would be nice if I didn't have to keep hitting down on the keyboard/remote. I want to create something simple that just emulates the keyboard or remote down in the movie library view where the user can set an amount of time in ms to scroll through the movie collection. The script would start and stop of a keyboard press and would make it easier to scroll through a long list of movies automatically or tv shows

I have no python coding experience and would like to know if others would use it before I start the process of learning and coding the add-on. And if anyone has any instructions on how to do this that would be great. I have some coding experience, but not in python. Is this something simple that can be created relatively easily?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scroll through movies?0