USB ir receiver for Harmony 300i?
I've just bought a Revo R3600 and I intend to install XBMC Live as the OS. I have a Harmony 300i. What IR receiver should I get? I ran a search and the HP IR Receiver seems to be recommended for earlier Harmony remotes. Will one work with my 300i? Thanks for any help! Smile
The cheap hp receiver from ebay doesnt work out of the box. But it only needs some easy text file editing to work. I use that receiver for my harmony 700 and it works great on my system with xbmcfreak 10.04
Thanks ever so much for replying mate. What editing needs to be done? Do you have a link to a thread on it please?
also, i'd be curious to know which ir receivers have the capability to wake the system up from sleep mode (ie S3) as not many can do this.

to my knowledge only the genuine microsoft mce receivers can do this, but these are damn hard to find on ebay as they aren't made anymore.
VanZan Wrote:Thanks ever so much for replying mate. What editing needs to be done? Do you have a link to a thread on it please?

You can find all information on getting the hp ir receiver and the harmony remote to work in this thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...armony+880

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USB ir receiver for Harmony 300i?0