Clean up the database
Hello!

I am using XBMC Dharma. I recently removed a movie source from it but accidentally didn't select "yes" to removing the videos from the library. How can I remove these items now?

I read in the foroums that it used to have a clean up option in the video settings, but now I only see an option to remove the entire libray.

Thanks in advance!
try:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cle...p_Database

Win7 64-bit | AMD Athlon X2 4850e | 780G Chipset | 2 GB RAM | ATI Radeon 3200 | XBMC 10.0
Oh, do I need to edit the database directly? So he clean up feature that the application had on the options screen was removed on dharma?
Oops, sorry about that, I totally led to astray.

In Confluence,
System --> Settings --> Video --> Library --> Clean Database

Win7 64-bit | AMD Athlon X2 4850e | 780G Chipset | 2 GB RAM | ATI Radeon 3200 | XBMC 10.0
Won't this exclude eveything from the database? I would like to remove only the videos which the files can't be found anymore.
Clean database will only remove the items from your library that are no longer accessible to xbmc.

Oh, thank you so much, it worked perfecly! For some reason the wording used (at least in portuguese) made me think it would wipe my database.

Thanks again Wink
This option is gone within "Gotham" release... Where can I find the "clean up" database option now?

Found it AFTER activating the "advanced" settings mode... Thanks anyways :-)
In Kodi:
System -> Settings -> Videos -> Library -> Clean Database

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean up the database0