Importing TV Shows
New to XBMC and very impressed in it's ability to play HD movie files. Currently using late 2010 Macbook Pro. Imported some movies stored on external drive and I'm able to view, but can't figure out how to import some TV shows. Please help. Thanks
tjk6277 Wrote:New to XBMC and very impressed in it's ability to play HD movie files. Currently using late 2010 Macbook Pro. Imported some movies stored on external drive and I'm able to view, but can't figure out how to import some TV shows. Please help. Thanks

Not sure what you mean by "some kinds" if you could provide more information?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I put everything in external drive. The movies in a folder called movies, the separate folders called by the movie name, them the movie, itself. The movies appear in the movie folder with info from scrape.
I did the same with tv shows. named new the folder, ie \TV Shows\Raising Hope\. Then each episode ie RaisingHope.s01e01.avi. Not sure if this is the way to do it? I did a few other shows the same way.
Can't find anything in XBMC to let me import TV shows. Also when in Aeon skin, settings, can't highlight TV SHOWS. Sorry for being a little vague in describing problems.
Looking for something like this?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Importing TV Shows0