Where do you place your streams within xbmc?
I listen a considerable amount of my time webradio's. At first, I accessed my streams through the files menu but i found this way to be time consuming. At present, I have saved my streams as favourites. Now, I can access them easier than before.
At the moment, I'm thinking of putting my streams in a playlist and give the playlist a new home icon (some skins support this) instead of the 'favourites' solution.

Before I'm going to through all this hassle, I'm wondering how you guys (and girls) handle your radio streams?
Asrock ION 330Ht, Ubuntu Lucid, XBMC Eden final, Lightbox
Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, Ubuntu Ocelot, XBMC Eden final, Xperience1080
I don't. I use the radio add-ons to do it for me (listenlive.eu). Do you know any radio streams directory? Assuming you're in Europe, could you share you sources? I'd like to have other options.

Thanks
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I use file view and I added a source under the Music heading called "Radio", then added my streams as .strm files. This sounds the same as your current approach. It doesn't seem time consuming to me, though if you had hundreds of radio streams I can see it would be cumbersome. For my half a dozen streams it works fine.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do you place your streams within xbmc?0