ATV2-XBMC does not start again
I had my ATV2 since 2 weeks up and running. To^day I hat a power loss and now I cannot restart my Apple TV2. It stucks on the Apple Logo at the Beginning and remains freezed while the LED is flashing slowly.

What can I do?
How did you jailbreak it? Is it a tethered jb if so you need to reconnect it to your computer and re tether. Or restore apple iOS via iTunes and jailbreak with greenposi0n which is a un tethered jb so if your power is lost it does not matter.
Sounds like you need a tethered boot...
OK I did a tethered boot with seasonspass 2 weeks ago and then I used the atv2 without any problems. I did a XBMC update some days agao, with also no problems.

Is it really necessary to do a tehthered boot again in order to able to access the xbmc feature on the atv2? Do I have to reinstall XBMC again after I have re-tethered the atv2?
apit Wrote:OK I did a tethered boot with seasonspass 2 weeks ago and then I used the atv2 without any problems. I did a XBMC update some days agao, with also no problems.

Is it really necessary to do a tehthered boot again in order to able to access the xbmc feature on the atv2? Do I have to reinstall XBMC again after I have re-tethered the atv2?

This has nothing to do with XBMC. You used JB that requires you to use PC in order to boot ATV. You must do this after every powerloss.

You need to JB with newest green poison as this is a version that does not require tethering.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

so I did the wohle tethering process once again ...but now no XBMC on my Apple TV.
(I did NOT use Green Poison because I do not know this process, that's why I used again teh SeasonsPass)

Do I have to reinstall XBMC again after the tethering process. Where will all my Films be? All my libraries etc.Huh
apit Wrote:so I did the wohle tethering process once again ...but now no XBMC on my Apple TV.
(I did NOT use Green Poison because I do not know this process, that's why I used again teh SeasonsPass)

Do I have to reinstall XBMC again after the tethering process. Where will all my Films be? All my libraries etc.Huh

...So you would be JB again after power loss...

Look here

Every time you JB you "reformat" your ATV. Do it with greenpoison and you'll be fine for a long time.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

A tethered JB has nothing to do with XBMC. If you power down the AppleTV or reboot it or anything, it will require a tethered boot. I'm not sure how tethered boots work with anything other than redsn0w (as I've only had to tether boot iPhones before), but it sounds like you just did a restore / rejailbreak instead of a tether boot and it cleared all your settings.

I'd suggest just jailbreaking with an untethered version of whatever your favorite jailbreak tool is. I know pwnagetool and greenpoison both have untethered jailbreaks available. Not sure about season pass.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2-XBMC does not start again0