• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon
My login is still in this plugins settings. I dont think u need it since u dont need a login to watch on there site. I will try without login and post back.
The movie '2012 Ice Age' in Putlocker works.
This plugin is asking for username and pw when I clear mine.
Put in a fake username and password in this plugin's settings.
I just tried it and it worked. Tested with the movie "2012 Ice Age".
Got a script error the first time. Tried it again and it's playing.
Just checked my log file. I was missing the mechanize script module so I downloaded it from the anarchintosh repo and extracted it to my addons directory - plugin now working, woohooo! It's not quite the fastpasstv it used to be (mostly down to the website itself) but definately a step in the right direction - thanks nixa.
I have just re-coded my original fastpasstv plugin, as people seem to want it, to deal with the new website.

Currently adding video sources.
Will release it later tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers V
Great news Vince, look forward to trying it out.
just did minor recoding of the script yesterday and released it as v3.0.1, I hope it would functioning (partially). I noticed the webmaster keeps on changing the video providers (so many;unconsistent) so the plugin has high probability to be ineffective in coming months.

Anyway, welcome home Voinage.
TEAM where can i find this plugin, I refershed and updated the repo but its not there, anyone have a link I can download

Thanks
Working!!!!
Hello All,

I am having an issue. I download the repo and go to install via Apple TV XBMC. The Install from zip file says "script is not in correct structure" and all not let me install.

Help?
Not working on my ATV2. I'm Not running the nightly builds and I'm still on ios software version 4.1.1
Hi all: I do not understand what name and password I need to enter to use the topdocumentaryfilms plugin. I went to the website and I can register to receive email announcments or facebook information, but I cannot find any place on that site to register a user name and password.
Any advice would be appreciated.
-Stampee
Was working fine a few days ago... now nothing. It just shows up as two dots ie all soures missing on any tv show or movie. Anyone else experiencing this?
Me too, as of today. Troublesome considering this addon usually is my backup for Icefilms, which has been having a lot of trouble with DDoS attacks.
Confirmed it's not working in the plugin for some reason. However it's working fine within Navi-X - go to user lists>Boseman>Bosemans Scrapers>Compilation Site Scrapers> and you'll find it's just fine there. A great alternative to icefilms.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon1