Apple TV 2g and usb NAS Hub Loglink
Is possible use this NAS USB Hub to share contents with Apple TV 2G?
If Yes how I can configure it?
i can´t find which item you really mean, but if it could handle SMB or UPNP it should work.
akid1 Wrote:i can´t find which item you really mean, but if it could handle SMB or UPNP it should work.

The item is Logilink UA0079...When I try to find Upnp or SMB I can find folders in my computer.
In my pc is like if I add an USB HD...and I can share it on my Wifi Network...I would like to use it without pc...
In The box the item Says "Supports: TCP/IP, UPnP, Bonjour"
this is the link of NAS Hub http://www.logilink.org/showproduct/UA0079.htm
Can you browse files on it from Windows? If yes, you can use it with ATV2. As to how to configure NAS I'd suggest reading your NAS documentation.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Can you browse files on it from Windows? If yes, you can use it with ATV2. As to how to configure NAS I'd suggest reading your NAS documentation.

I can browse files from my pc, but I have to install Program "Usb Server" on my pc to see files like in an external Hd and not in my network!
bandrea15 Wrote:I can browse files from my pc, but I have to install Program "Usb Server" on my pc to see files like in an external Hd and not in my network!

Well seams like you knew the answer all the time!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 2g and usb NAS Hub Loglink0