• 6(current)
some E350/HD 6310 results - AMD Zacate on MSI E350IA-E45
@babca: Wasn't that a problem with the firmware of the new Sandforce-controllers?
Sleep mode works fine on my zacate build - see my signature for details.
HTPC: Win 7 Home 64-bit | MB | CPU | GPU | RAM | Case | PSU | Tuner | HDDs: OS, Media | DVD Burner | Remote
Media server: unraid 4.7 | CPU | MB | RAM | Case | PSU | HDDs: Parity-2TB, Data-2x2TB
There is a JMicron controller in Kingston V Series 40GB. I tried swapping SSD for HDD (my testing install from day 1) and same issue here. Hibernation works, sleep mode not. When I hit Start-Sleep, it turns off after a few secs (as normal), but when I turn it on again, it starts cold booting (EFI POST and starting windows). Huh
Have you turned off Hybrid Sleep in the power options?
Yes, that was the first thing I did.
damn quite hot without fan :d

i think i'm gonna put a 70mm fan on the heatsink ( some 1 here told me it fits in my case and that makes no noise compared to the standard )
I'm thinking of getting a copper plate laser-cut to fit over both the chipsets. Users could then put any heatsinks they want on top of the copper plate by drilling/tapping into it.

Any interest in such a venture?
vinistois Wrote:I'm thinking of getting a copper plate laser-cut to fit over both the chipsets. Users could then put any heatsinks they want on top of the copper plate by drilling/tapping into it.

Any interest in such a venture?

You can instal any of this northbridge heatsink with very good results.
Zalman ZM-NBF47 & Enzotech CNB-R1. No fan needed.
do the fan mounting holes line up with the enzotech CNB-R1? I looked at the measurements and it seemed not to?

Also, you need 2 of them obviously?
Why is the Zalman NB heat sink better than using the existing heat sink with a disabled fan?
What are the E350 hole measurements?
I believe it was posted earlier that they were both 45mm, on the MSI board.

Just measured my gigabyte board, they are 50mm chipset and 57mm apu. The stock heatsink is one piece with the fan in the middle.

It has been shown that with stock heatsink with fan removed, most motherboards will reach 90 degrees under load, which is much too hot IMHO. I'm used to watercooled PC's that barely break 30 degrees!
i want to know how to get va deinterlacing working in xbmc with zacate! Wink

Edit:

No answers here ... ordered one yesterday. Windows as HTPC is a totally FAIL.
Today evening i gonna test my Zacate XBMC Natty-minimal Setting my my own Big Grin

Hopefully i can get Deinterlacing working with VAAPI enabled.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96445
thx man, but i forgot to mention that i wanna use VAAPI on ubuntu minimal Wink
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some E350/HD 6310 results - AMD Zacate on MSI E350IA-E452