[AppleTV2] Manually Edit Library
Hello everyone:

I've just finished adding my Blu Ray Lost Season 1 DVDs and I'm having an issue with the final episode of the season.

The Blu Ray splits the final episode into 2 separate tracks, but the scraper/library only recognizes the final episode as a single track. So my library won't recognize the final track as part of season 1 and thus it doesn't display.

I see the option to manually add it to my library, but I don't see how to edit the particulars -- connect it as part of Lost Season 1, ep title, actors, director, etc.

Is there a file that I can open to manually edit/add this information?

Many thanks to all,

SM
I am assuming you're talking about the final episode of the final season. If that's the case, just check thetvdb.com for appropriate naming conventions (unless you're using a different scraper).

According to thetvdb, "The End (1)" is Season 6, Episode 17 and "The End (2)" is Season 6, Episode 18. So you would want to name them something along the lines of <choose a title>.s06e17 and <choose a title>.s06e18.

Hope this is what you were looking for! Smile
It's actually the last episode of Season 1 -- Exodus.

The Blu-Ray discs split it into Exodus (1) - Exodus (3).

The TVdb only has Exodus (1) and (2).

Exodus (2) is a 2 hour episode that the Blu Ray disc split into 2 1 hr eps. (or 42 minute eps)
I would also like to manually edit/change the infomation on some of the movies in my library, the name and the artwork has been filled in incorrectly on some of them but the naming is correct. ?

Thanks
In that case, hopefully somebody else has some insight, but I can only think of two solutions, and they aren't perfect.

Even the DVD order on thetvdb lists it as two entries, so you could either name the two tracks identically and have two entries in your library (which would be identically named) or you could find a joining/appending utility to combine the two files into one.
In movies you can stack files using CD1, CD2, CD3, etc. but according to the wiki this has been temporarily disabled in TV Shows: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_...onventions

But anyway, have you tried naming the files with part1, part2, etc.?
Nmat, I will try that when I get home. Since the episode is already a part 1 and part2, I think I'll have to go 2 and 2A, numbering both as episode 124.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Manually Edit Library0