Tv Tunes
How exactly do I get tv themes to play on my xbox? I read tv tunes thread and I still dont understand! I have XBMC on my xbox and using Tranparency skin. Im not even sure whare to start. I have downloaded the script.TvTunes-0.8.0 zip file but I need to know where to FTP it. Where exactly do I put the folder? Then What??
FTP'ing the folders over is easier for me because I dont understand how to install scripts or whatever from the repository thing.

Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to this working?
Also, I really dont even need a script to scrape the theme songs, all I really need is a code to allow a theme.mp3 file to play when tv show is clicked, Does that make sense? I can manually add the theme.mp3 files to each tv show folder individually.

Also, using Transparency v2.11. Not sure if I need a newer version

Thanks for all and any help guys.
what is you xbmc version?
do you use other addons?

i think you should ask this on xbmc4xbox

for theme.mp3, you can put them in tvshowfolder, no problem.
xbmc is t3ch modified version 30805
I have never used any other addons.
Everything I use I FTP to my xbox

I will put all the specific theme.mp3 in the tv folders I just need a way to get the skin to play the theme when the tv show is selected.
Like i said, I dont even need a script that'll scrape for the themes, I just need an xml for Transparency that'll tell it to play the theme when the show is selected.
If that is not possoble then whatever means I need to do to get tv tunes to work on my xbox then I will try it.

Im not saying tv tunes doesnt work for xbox skins but I just dont know how to get it to work...Again, thanks for the help!

Fatfonzi
bump
you need the script to work, it's not only on skin side, your xbox should run addon, you'll need special python librairy to achieve that !
that's why i ask you this questions,
Ok, Im all ears...Just tell me what to do and I'll follow your directions, and if my version of transparency isnt compatible then I will just use a skin that is. I guess I just need to know how to get the script to work and where to put it.
Thanks again
Fatfonzi
Any way to get tv tunes to work on one of the xbox skins?
Any help would be appreciated

thanks
fatfonzi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Tunes0