Apple TV / Front Row style list scrolling
CloudDweller Wrote:And I have but the response on XBMC's forum has been much better. I'm guessing because most skins for Plex originated on XBMC. Also I've been using XBMC for over 4 years and only recently switched to Plex because of it's library system and iOS playback support. If XBMC gets these features in an easy to implement fashion then I would look at switching back.

Did you consider staying on XBMC and using a plugin ?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yes but I've found the iPlayer plugin in Plex to be a whole lot more stable than XBMC and I use it a lot. It might not stream HD, but at least it doesn't drop off all the time plus I can pause on Plex which I can't with XBMC. Also I really like the new search feature which works across the client and iOS apps as well as native iLife integration. I also like to use my iOS as a remote and for the client.

I'm not saying that it's perfect but it meets more of my needs than XBMC at the moment. I was really sad when I stopped using XBMC and switch to Plex and having looked at the skinning engine, its a shame that Plex is behind, but at the end of the day I use my system to playback media and for me, Plex is better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV / Front Row style list scrolling0