ATV2 Will Stream Some AVI but Not Others
The skin Im using informs me i have used up 50% of memory and only have 100m free memory.
Try changing back to the default skin, see if it makes any difference, but I doubt it will
If that doesn't help, would it be a big issue for you to remove and reinstall XBMC? If you can, I would suggest doing it via SSH, rather than through NitoTV
mhardy Wrote:If that doesn't help, would it be a big issue for you to remove and reinstall XBMC? If you can, I would suggest doing it via SSH, rather than through NitoTV

how do you completely uninstall XBMC?
hytek369 Wrote:how do you completely uninstall XBMC?

If you need to remove it, and know how to use SSH, PM me and I'll explain it. I'd rather not post all the commands here, as it could end up causing problems if not used carefully.
I will try using ssh to delete and reinstall instead of nito. We'll see what happens.
Still no solution to the problem that some .avi files play while others fail. However, using mediainfo i found that the files that are not playing contain the following info...

Interleave, duration : 42 ms (1.00 video frame)
Interleave, preload duration : 512 ms

While the files that are not playing do not have this information... could this be the problem?
So I installed xbmc on my windows7 pc and attempted playing all my videos with that application. They all play.

So can anyone answer why the vids work on PC xbmc but not on the ATV2 xmbc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 Will Stream Some AVI but Not Others0