Jerky video when display and video not same refresh rate
I have 1080p 24hz video going from my PC to TV. XBMC is set to the same. The playback is really good minus videos that are 30fps for example, like GoPro videos that are recorded in h.264 iirc. I've tried disabling vsync, matching refresh rates, full vs true fullscreen, etc

I tried looking through the forum but some with the problem found solutions I couldn't get to work. If you think a debug log will help I can post one

I should add that matching refresh rates results in blotchy colours during playback. I think this is because I use a HDMI balun through Cat5e and it can't handle the bandwidth of a higher refresh rate.

Thanks
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Using a refreshrate equal to or higher than 30 hertz is the only option you have here.
I switched to 1080 30i Hz and it seems to be running smooth. Although I probably took a step backward in picture quality.
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jerky video when display and video not same refresh rate0