dropbox on atv2?
Currently I have 4 XBMC installs, 2 Windows, one Linux, and I'd like to add my ATV2. I use a mysql database for my library and with that I have them sharing a dropbox for Thumbnails.

This has been working great until I get to the ATV2. I prefer to use a dropbox since it prevents me from having to resync thumbnails on all my machines whenever I add to my library, it also prevents me from sharing a folder off one machine which I'd have to keep online all the time.

I haven't been able to get dropbox working on my ATV2. I've tried to follow an old ATV guide to no avail.

Has anyone been able to get it working? I only have a PC, but if you got it working with a Mac I'd love to hear, because with the right steps/files I'm sure I can figure it out.

Thanks!
the devs of dropbox would have to create an arm verison.
There is a request for an ARM client https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/358/linux-arm-support but seems unlikely to happen in the near future...

Maybe it is possible to have read access to the files through an automated script or something... I don't know if that interests you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dropbox on atv2?0