XBMC Home Sharing Like In iTunes?
I have a new ipad2 but i hate itunes with a passion, as all my media is not in an itunes format!

I want to know if XBMC has any way of streaming my library (mainly videos) like itunes does via its home sharing? DLNA on XBMC works with some apps, but there is no cover art, and it just looks messy (not like my XBMC libraryLaugh)

Probably not the right place to ask, but as an alternative if this is not supported, is there any way to import avi files to itunes without converting them? I could use handbrake, but it would take forever to convert my entire library to itunes friendly formats!
Probably best to wait until XBMC can be installed on the iPad 2, that will give you the same UI as PC XBMC and the ability to play the avi files.

There are a bunch of media players on the iTunes store like airplayer that can access smb shares or UPnP and play avi videos but they don't have a UI like XBMC.
Thanks, I'm using air player at the moment but it looks shabby, but gets the job done! Fingers crossed a jailbreak will be out soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Home Sharing Like In iTunes?0