Visualisation.Enabled always true
I've run into a problem and the only thing I can narrow it down to is that Visualisation.Enabled is always returning true even if it's actually set to 'None'.

Can anyone confirm or deny this please?

Thanks.
i had a look at GUIInfoManager.cpp and i guess it's because of this:

Code:
case VISUALISATION_ENABLED:
      bReturn = g_guiSettings.GetString("musicplayer.visualisation") != "None";

but if you set the visualisation to 'None',
musicplayer.visualisation will return empty instead of 'None'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So a bug then.

Thanks ronie.
Fixed.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Jonathan.

Another quick question - will there be Dharma 10.2 bugfix release or is that until Eden?

Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:Thanks Jonathan.

Another quick question - will there be Dharma 10.2 bugfix release or is that until Eden?

Thanks.

I would also like to know this.

Maybe small release could be done after music files refactor is done, incorporating skin engine fixes and providing a clean start with official release.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I think the library/files change can wait until Eden but some of the little things (like this fix, the temperature alignment fix and the shorter date format) would be beneficial to my next skin release without the need for any real changes to existing skins.
I doubt it to be honest. Reason is pretty simple: It takes signficant time and energy to do a 10.2 release, so we really need a big show-stopper to be fixed in order to do it.

An example might be if librtmp solved the Hulu et. al. issues.

Certainly if a bugfix release is going out we can include all these niggles.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Jonathan.
jmarshall Wrote:I doubt it to be honest. Reason is pretty simple: It takes signficant time and energy to do a 10.2 release, so we really need a big show-stopper to be fixed in order to do it.

An example might be if librtmp solved the Hulu et. al. issues.

Certainly if a bugfix release is going out we can include all these niggles.

I would suggest official ATV2 on iOS 4.3.1 in addition to Hulu, if you find time and decide to do it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

* sualfred is raping an old thread

Could somebody confirm that this bug is back again? It's always true on Jarvis.

Edit:

My fault. It's working, stupid typo.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualisation.Enabled always true0