[ATV2] Video add ons not showing
Hi there,

I was originally running the official build of XBMC on my ATV2. I had updated to a nightly build because of the hardware acceleration issues on 4.3.1. Once updated, it didn't seem to resolve the issue, so I completely uninstalled XBMC and reinstalled the official build.

It seems that any add-ons I had in the original install are no longer showing. I have re-added the repositories (they never seemed to go away), reinstall the add-ons, etc. They are all enabled.

When, from the Home screen, I go to "Video", I expect to see "Video Add Ons", however I see nothing, just a "...".

In System>Add-Ons>Enabled Add Ons>Video Add-ons, I can see that I DO have some Video Add Ons enabled, however they still don't show up when I try to use them. Even when I uninstall the Add-on and reinstall, it still doesn't show up in the Video menu, even though it shows as enabled in the Add On menu.

The main repository I'm using is anarchintosh (for Icefilms). I know it works because it worked fine before I upgraded, uninstalled and then reinstalled.

Help?

edit: I dunno what the hell I did but it came back... so.... yeah.

Anyways - even when upgraded to the nightly build, 720p videos (even regular 480p or whatever it is) were completely unwatchable, even when I paused to let it buffer to be sure it wasn't my connection. Any idea what's up?
if you did the jailbreak with pwnage tool then this could be the cause. In this case just rejailbreak with seas0npass ...
I have the exact same problem, and I used seas0npass to jailbreak? I have uninstalled xbmc and did a fresh reinstall 3 times...no luck. ANy ideas other than re-jailbreaking?
Same problem, no more after a reinstal...
Recently, I upgraded to the nightly builds and found that the Pictures slideshow wasn't working, so I decided to downgrade to 10.0.7. Now when I attempt to browse the movies, I found that they are no longer there. Also, the "Add Source" option as well as the previously-enabled add-ons are also missing.

I tried to edit in the source.xml file in the userdata folder to re-instate them but to no avail.

All I see is the "..". Help!

Edit: I used the Android XBMC remote and I can see the video contents, just not from the TV screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Video add ons not showing0