• 7(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
Awesome!!! Looks Incredible!Big Grin
awesome work Big Grin keep it up Tongue

something funny when i was watching the 2 previous movies and especially the one with the tv shows views i noticed u had 1 tv show that i used to watch as a kid and that i absolutely loved i searched for it right away found it and watched them all in a single viewing Big Grin the tv show was Eerie, Indiana
Quote:This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
the song(s)? Big Grin
sergiocos Wrote:the song(s)? Big Grin
Sorry, I've just started using YouTube so I wasn't aware they did that. I will re-upload the video without any audio & post another link.
I used tunnelbear free program simple and nice UI too. Tried it with Hulu works too.
This looks sooo good! It's nice to see your progress, can't wait to try it out. Keep up the great work! Laugh
voidy Wrote:awesome work Big Grin keep it up Tongue

something funny when i was watching the 2 previous movies and especially the one with the tv shows views i noticed u had 1 tv show that i used to watch as a kid and that i absolutely loved i searched for it right away found it and watched them all in a single viewing Big Grin the tv show was Eerie, Indiana
Yeah, I liked that show when I was younger and have it on "The Box" for my kids now, time flies. Rolleyes

For anyone outside the US that were having problems viewing the preview, please try again. I used Youtube's AudioSwap feature to add licensed music & supposedly unblock it Internationally. Let me know if that didn't work. I will be more cautious with any future previews.
Just wanted to drop in and express how much I am looking forward to using this skin! Can't wait for an alpha. The color, look, view type options, everything is exactly what I have been wanting in a skin!
Not working for me. In Australia.
Absolutely impressive skin WIP. Looking forward to a release when your ready!!
wex101 Wrote:Just wanted to drop in and express how much I am looking forward to using this skin! Can't wait for an alpha. The color, look, view type options, everything is exactly what I have been wanting in a skin!
master345 Wrote:Absolutely impressive skin WIP. Looking forward to a release when your ready!!
Thanks & I hope it lives up to expectations. It's not as fancy as a lot of the other skins out there but I like it AND it has a good WAF rating. Big Grin

loggio Wrote:Not working for me. In Australia.

Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA8O_PZkCfY
It's the same video as the other but I re-encoded it without any audio. It plays fine on my computer but for some reason when I uploaded it to YouTube the first few seconds of the video are grayed out. Otherwise it's fine over the internet.

If the above youtube link still does not work internationally, then you can try downloading the video here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wvulei6bzt...review.mp4
Hi Amra

This Skin reminds me of my first Girlfriend keep my hanging on for years but i must admit it was worth the waite lol

keep up the good work Amra and cart waite till you put it out Big Grin
G500 Wrote:Hi Amra

This Skin reminds me of my first Girlfriend keep my hanging on for years but i must admit it was worth the waite lol

keep up the good work Amra and cart waite till you put it out Big Grin
Thanks. I had hoped to have an Alpha release ready by the end of August but things have been a little busy this week & look to be so again this next week. Sooooo... It's going to be a little bit yet, sorry.

In the meantime, I have added a To Do list to the first post so everyone can see where I'm at, and where I want to go. Obviously, the list is subject to change as I am sure I've forgotten something, somewhere. Oo
Posted a short preview of the video overlay and alternative/Icon home style that I am working on.

http://www.vimeo.com/28335353
Looking great. The only minor thing that feels out of place to me is the use of the apple logo to represent trailers. I think it feel slightly too modern and I would much rather have something more universal and less contemporary. Maybe something similar to this for the poster and this for the button.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5