Paid Job for an XBMC PROFESSIONAL
Hello to all.
I am new to the scene of XBMC, however, I have been experimenting with HTPCs for over 10 years. I find XBMC to be intresting enough to rework my system and want to get it working on my new HTPC. I dont have alot of time to experiment like I have in the past so to cut to the chase I am looking for someone who can help me setup my HTPC box without having to do all the research myself. I work long hours and will offer someone a stipend if you are willing to help me setup my HTPC. I am trying to accomplish the following things.

1. Setup XBMC to handle my movies, music, and other multimedia
2. Setup emulators to work with XMBC
3. Would like to have web content available from within XMBC
4. Have XMBC work with my harmony remote
5. Access Netflix from XBMC with the ablility to close explorer and return to xmbc during or after watching movie.

Task 1 and 3 are about 90 percent complete, the others are not. Communication will be through email or live chat, probably email. I would expect this to take a day or so. If anyones interested let me know.
It is pretty straight forward to setup xbmc in windows. Please post your exact problems and we will work through them one by one ?

2. You can launch external programs within xbmc via launcher addon
3. You want to surf the web within xbmc ? You can't do that now ..
4. Have you gotten to work within windows ?
5. I **believe*** this is addon which does this but will launch an external program ...
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Ok, will give it a try. Trying to get mame working with xbmc rom browser. After config, Mame launches but it cannot find rom. Am I missing something? I put the correct rom path in rom browser and all. Am I missing something in params? It just has roms in params.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paid Job for an XBMC PROFESSIONAL0