[MOD] Assorted Mod Pack
DPickles Wrote:Just a quick mod to go along with Crookas mods.
This basically just allows for logo's to be displayed on the INFO bar above The TV thumbs. I also changed it so that the TV thumbs aren't stretched as posters (Wish I realized that this had been done before I edited it Big Grin). This is my first time playing around with .xml's so there's a possibility that I did something wrong Big Grin

Excellent mod just tried it and works perfect for me. Good work.
Dob1eman Wrote:Excellent mod just tried it and works perfect for me. Good work.

Thanks! Just uploaded a new version this allows for Movie posters and episode thumbs to be displayed on the video osd whenever it's shown, rather than only when "info" is being used.

Download Here

Thanks here's another mod for your pack should you wish to include it.

I've always wanted a shutdown button on the home page, as my remote didnt support it, so I added it myself.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K3UT3AEA - Based off Fusion 0.8.8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QK0HFAF9 - Based off Mod Pack 2

Unzip and overwrite in 720p folder..

Regards
I've start some modifications for OSD made by Crookas and I'm stuck now with control icons. In media folder originally play and pause are missing, audio, video & bookmarks etc icon are also not in the same style (I'm talking about theose from xperience included in this mod), I prefer logotype instead of 3d icons. As you can see in some screen some icons are missing and I want to get some which will be well fitting. I wrote to Arcanthur for psd but I suppose nothing to get. Do you have any ideas? My mods looks now that way:

Movie info:

Movie when seeking, pause, etc.

Episode info

Episode when seeking, pause, etc

Video controls (incompleted)

Any other video info and seeking, pause, etc
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
have you tried looking in version 0.8.5 as i am certain the files you need are in there.
I originally used the xperience osd buttons because i thought they would look better.
Hope you find what you need to complete this
ps do you intend on doing the same to the music osd / visualisation screen if so have you considered
adding tungmeisters cd art mod to this
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hi mstef i am a little confused i just tried your modpack3, but it looks the same as the original 0.9.0 release.
also sorry your right play and pause buttons were never released, i thought they were there but there not hope fully arcanthur will have them
paul Wrote:Hi mstef i am a little confused i just tried your modpack3, but it looks the same as the original 0.9.0 release.

If I'm not mistaken modpack3 did not change the OSD.

@mstef
I like your mods and this one too, but Arcanthur did say he was going to release that OSD controller eventually.. if we only had the patience of a saint. Big Grin
paul Wrote:have you tried looking in version 0.8.5 as i am certain the files you need are in there.
No, they're not Sad

I tried the same like mstef - to integrate the original osd buttons - but like he said, pause and play are missing ...

I have send Arcanthur 2 messages and asked him, if he could upload the missing buttons - but I got no answer.

Damn, these buttons looks so great with the fusion skin ...

Hope Arcanthur will read this ...
paul Wrote:Hi mstef i am a little confused i just tried your modpack3, but it looks the same as the original 0.9.0 release.
also sorry your right play and pause buttons were never released, i thought they were there but there not hope fully arcanthur will have them

It based on 0.9.0 but have a lot of small bug fixes and it doesn't have modified osd as it is not finished yet.
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:It based on 0.9.0 but have a lot of small bug fixes and it doesn't have modified osd as it is not finished yet.
No problem...
mstef Wrote:I've start some modifications for OSD made by Crookas and I'm stuck now with control icons. In media folder originally play and pause are missing, audio, video & bookmarks etc icon are also not in the same style (I'm talking about theose from xperience included in this mod), I prefer logotype instead of 3d icons. As you can see in some screen some icons are missing and I want to get some which will be well fitting. I wrote to Arcanthur for psd but I suppose nothing to get. Do you have any ideas?

Wow, i would love to have that osd... nice work. Because with movies and series the 'crookas' osd was too small when using subtitles.

Can't you use the ellipsis icons? (start, stop etc.)
Slurrrp Wrote:Wow, i would love to have that osd... nice work. Because with movies and series the 'crookas' osd was too small when using subtitles.

Can't you use the ellipsis icons? (start, stop etc.)

No, because I want something different, sth like first design, we'll see.
I understand. Hope Arcanthur gives you a pm real soon...
or maybe you could just release/share it without the proper icons.. Wink
Slurrrp Wrote:I understand. Hope Arcanthur gives you a pm real soon...
or maybe you could just release/share it without the proper icons.. Wink

You can try this file which include DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and DialogSeekbar.xml. MusicOSD is not completed yes the same as VideoOSD (buttons).

P.S. In the meantime of searching good buttons I'll create mod for orginal OSD.
Thanks a lot! Maybe you can share the incomplete videoOSD aswell? Smile
So we can use our own buttons in the meantime... sorry i'm so impatient, but i love your mod.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Assorted Mod Pack0