Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done every thing still str error
Guys it's my birthday tomorrow... So not working... Well it's already started though today in India...
Happy birthday dude.. Mine was today 20th
(2013-04-21, 05:37)bluehawk91 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday dude.. Mine was today 20th

:) thanks... Mine is 21

(2013-04-21, 05:37)bluehawk91 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday dude.. Mine was today 20th

Happy birthday
Happy B-Day Ajay Bhai Smile
Happy birthday Ajay...the guru Smile may you have many more and all the joys and happiness are yours.
Happy birthday Ajay
Thanks for birthday wishes..

A new version of Filmi By Nature is pushed that enables Download Video option on video link. It will appear in context menu of any playable item. It is using Simple Downloader addon to download videos.
(2013-03-05, 18:03)ajay Wrote: [ -> ]SominalTV has introduced new google docs source for blue ray videos. I will add compatibility and will send update soon.
Thanks to SominalTV for uploading nice movies. Good to see him around in XBMC.

Everyone,
Please spend sometime in browsing at sominal websites whenever possible to support his work.

Ajay,

While the add-on seems to be working on my Windows 7 machine, it is giving "Sorry, this video cannot be played" for all movies in Android with External player (MX Player). Is it to do with google docs source as you mentioned earlier?
Hi.

All the addons (FILMY BY NATURE, TV ON DESI ZONE) are marked as Broken.

Please advise
(2013-04-23, 16:15)rajadevi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-05, 18:03)ajay Wrote: [ -> ]SominalTV has introduced new google docs source for blue ray videos. I will add compatibility and will send update soon.

Everyone,
Please spend sometime in browsing at sominal websites whenever possible to support his work.

Ajay,

While the add-on seems to be working on my Windows 7 machine, it is giving "Sorry, this video cannot be played" for all movies in Android with External player (MX Player). Is it to do with google docs source as you mentioned earlier?

Did you notice my previous posts... The addon is not system dependent, your xbmc can be system dependent and if xbmc on android is unable to play, it may be because of xbmc compatibility. Rest without log and anything else, what do you expect me to do for you???

(2013-04-23, 17:59)aaruhani Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

All the addons (FILMY BY NATURE, TV ON DESI ZONE) are marked as Broken.

Please advise

Read old forum posts, read how to share error information. Read how to share xbmc logs.
(2013-04-23, 19:54)ajay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-23, 16:15)rajadevi Wrote: [ -> ][quote='ajay' pid='1356820' dateline='1362499431']
SominalTV has introduced new google docs source for blue ray videos. I will add compatibility and will send update soon.

Everyone,

Ajay,

Did you notice my previous posts... The addon is not system dependent, your xbmc can be system dependent and if xbmc on android is unable to play, it may be because of xbmc compatibility. Rest without log and anything else, what do you expect me to do for youHuh

Ajay,

I understand that the addon in independet of the OS.
However, please find the logs. If it helps...

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=13726
@rajadevi
Why are you using XBMC v13 ALPHA version?
As per logs, the problem is not in add-on, xbmc player fails to play the video. I would prefer not to use alpha version because it is not intended for regular user. If you have plans to test alpha version, you can use but in that case you cannot report error related to add-on.
(2013-04-21, 04:52)ajay Wrote: [ -> ]Guys it's my birthday tomorrow... So not working... Well it's already started though today in India...

Whish u also a Belated happy birthday and great work.
# thanks
Belated Bday...hope you had fun...have a good weekend. Cheers!!

Will leave feedback on changes for later! Enjoy!