Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It is easy to figure out how to do a rename (load files or folders), but how can one scrape the list of episodes thus loaded/selected?
@DiMag you can see this Topic on how to setup filebot to sort your media automatically.
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215
Have you tried reading the home page?
http://www.filebot.net/

Code:
Drag movie or episode files into the "Original Files" list area
Right-click "New Names" list area and select your preferred datasource
Hit "Rename"!

Or the video tutorial that is linked in the FAQ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSFKiwFL...-5RoMclWPt
Hopefully somebody might be able to help. I've been trying to use the invoke.vbs file off the filebot forums to run a silent version of filebot from Utorrent.
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215

VBS error

If i run the utorrent log output manually I get the same error. However if I run cmd as administrator it works perfectly! I'm stumped trying to get this to work.

Code:
C:\invoke.vbs filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:\Users\xbmc\XBMC" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=C:\Users\XBMC\XBMC\Unsorted Media\Falling.Skies.S03E08.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE" "ut_file=falling.skies.s03e08.720p.hdtv.x264-evolve.nfo" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Falling.Skies.S03E08.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE" "ut_label=" "ut_state=8" --def gmail=username:password --def xbmc=localhost
FileBot 3.62 is out! Get it here!

This update brings lots of improvements for movie and episode detection as well as better subtitle auto-selection.

Changes:
* Improved movie / episode detection
* Improved subtitle auto-selection
* New bindings for multi-stream info, e.g. {videos} {audios} {texts}
* AMC: Fine-tune series/movie auto-detection
* AMC: Support <trailer> in movie.nfo creation
Hello,

Just upgraded to the latest and to make sure it works I looked at the Console and saw FileBot was not able to download subtitles from Opensubtitles unless they are in gzip format. I would think straight .srt should work ?!

Here is the log output:

Code:
VM-Mac:~ 1$ /Volumes/Volume15TB/Downloads/FileBot36.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub -get-subtitles --lang en --format srt /Volumes/Volume3TB1/tv/Dexter/Season\ 8/Dexter\ -\ S08E05.mkv
Get [English] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by filehash via OpenSubtitles
Matched [Dexter - S08E05.mkv] to [Dexter.S08E05.HDTV.x264-ASAP.HI] via filehash
Fetching [Dexter.S08E05.HDTV.x264-ASAP.HI.srt]
Failed to download Dexter.S08E05.HDTV.x264-ASAP.HI.srt: Not in GZIP format
Searching for [Dexter] at [OpenSubtitles]
No matching subtitles found: /Volumes/Volume3TB1/tv/Dexter/Season 8/Dexter - S08E05.mkv
Done ?(?????)?
I just discovered this wonderful tool and I am having lots of fun correctly naming my movies - a task I was previously doing by hand.

One question - It consistently seems to think Star Trek.mkv is Shanghai Moon (2000).

Any reason why this might happen? Seems to do it whether I pick themoviedb or imdb.

Reprising (as I must, for I got no answer) the question asked in Post: #151 above, can one use Filebot not just to rename files (this is self-explanatory from the GUI's inreface) but to

(1) include a numbering scheme according to their series (season/episode) numbering

(2) fetch metadata and artwork

(3) write nfo files ?

Three lines of instructions in the form:
Quote:
Code:
Drag movie or episode files into the "Original Files" list area
Right-click "New Names" list area and select your preferred datasource
Hit "Rename"!
(cf. Post #153 - I leave it to you to decide whether this is or is not an answer to the question posed in #Post 151 above)
would suffice.

I should add that I am concerned only about anime. Filebot is one of the very few (perhaps the only one?) third party media manager to integrate an AniDB.net scraper, and it is only in that respect that I have turned to Filebot as movies/tv shows management is handled to the utmost satisfaction by MC, emberMM, MC<, and tinyMM.

Please do not tell me watch a video. I have infinite time for perusing manuals but no time at all for watching videos in lieu of manuals. In fact if my memory does not fail me it used to be a maxim of the software engineers community that you write man pages to explain software and only make videos to explain how to throw baseballs.

@DiMag

Simple artwork/nfo support is available via my groovy scripts. No GUI as there is plenty of GUI tools already.
http://www.filebot.net/script.html

absolute numbers => season/episode numbers is possible but you have to be smart about it. First rename with AniDB (does NOT know SxE numbers) to get absolute numbers + titles, then rename again with TheTVDB (does know SxE numbers) which can now use absolute numbers + title to reliably match SxE.

PS: I will write a man page as soon as Linux+BSD users outnumber Windows+Mac users. Tongue

FileBot 3.8 is out! Get it here!

This new major release brings new support for uploading subtitles and renaming music videos as well as updates to GUI and episode/movie matching that'll make things work much more smooth.

Changes:
* Support for OpenSubtitles Subtitle Upload (experimental)
* Support for music videos in Audio mode (may require chromaprint-tools 1.0 or higher)
* Support for alias names in matching and naming
* Improved Episode matching and Series detection
* Improved Movie detection
* Improved User guidance
* Improved caching and cache updates
* Format Editor with full Groovy syntax highlighting (thanks to RSyntaxTextArea)
* Calling with -clear-cache or -clear-prefs will now clear & exit
* Support --filter expressions in Movie mode
* Exclude list check/update support (i.e. ignore files that have already been processed in previous runs)
* Fix TheMovieDB artwork API issues
* New little utility to help with escaping arguments
Since entering OpenSubtitles login data to prevent problems is recommended, I am configuring FileBot via cmd. But even login fails. It gives me the exact error I encountered in GUI while downloading subtitles. And no, I haven't exceeded my daily quota.

Quote:Testing OpenSubtitles... ZipException: Not in GZIP format
java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc$1.parse(OpenSubtitles
XmlRpc.java:308)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.handleResponse(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.endCall(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.invoke(OpenSubtitlesX
mlRpc.java:316)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.login(OpenSubtitlesXm
lRpc.java:63)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient.login(OpenSubtitlesCl
ient.java:408)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$login.call(Unknown So
urce)
at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:18)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:102
)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:95
)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcess
or.java:125)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:190)
Failure (░_░)
Launch4j: Failed to run the given command.

What gives?
Just logging in doesn't allow you to download unlimited subtitles. The daily limit is still somewhere around 200 I guess.

If it's during login it's on OpenSubtitles server issue, probably temporary issues. Seems to work now.
Quote:Posted by rednoah42 - Today 16:02
Just logging in doesn't allow you to download unlimited subtitles. The daily limit is still somewhere around 200 I guess.

I am aware of this. I entered my credentials to avoid fetching problems.

But thanks for the feedback though. Haven't tried it again yet. Will report if something happens.
Hi thanks but i am unable to download the mkv optimizer. It says forbidden by administrative rules!!
(2013-12-14, 22:33)sam228 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thanks but i am unable to download the mkv optimizer. It says forbidden by administrative rules!!

Wrong thread I think.
FileBot 4.0 is finally out! Get it here!

This new major release comes with massive improvements in all the core functionalities and lots of bugfixes. It's smarter, faster, superior in every aspect and generally more streamlined to get things done fast and exactly the way you want.

Features:
* Massively improved subtitle lookup and auto-selection
* Improved fault-tolerance for OpenSubtitles
* Improved local index and handling of alias names
* Open Episode/Movie matches with the Format Editor (via double-click)
* Support subtitle naming preferences
* Support fetching episode list directly from Rename panel
* Series auto-completion in Episodes panel
* Meta-Attributes Tool in Analyze panel
* Performance improvements for series, movie and subtitle auto-detection
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15