Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience1080 2.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or like this:

Just enable it in the skin settings. Not sure if it's available in the repo version but the git version supports it.

@Elixxen
No because XBMC's skinning engine is not flexible enough for that.

@Blackally
For now it should work if you add one dummy file (e.g. dummy.avi) to the concert folder (which contains the single folders for each concert) and choose the thumbnail view.

Hey Black.

I'd like to see custom panels on live tv section and maybe an overview of whats actually running on tv.

i did this in photoshop so you can imagine what i mean. Smile Click me
Program overview on the home screen is not possible (yet). Which add-ons do you want to add there?
(2013-01-06, 15:05)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]1. You have those on files mode for movies (if the movies are scanned to the library)
2. Thumbnail view (wall) is available everywhere if the folder contains files (except for advanced launcher but as I said support for that is coming)
3. Other views don't make much sense because:
  • There are all kinds of different thumbnail sizes and aspects in files mode
  • No fanart (so the purpose of info list and panel is gone)
  • There are no library infos in files mode

main reason i want to see other views is for the youtube app,when i press the "play all feature" and choose the "now playing"'

with this skin it will only bring up list view.. coming from aeon nox i use to be able to select thumbnail view

(2013-01-06, 23:50)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Just enable it in the skin settings. Not sure if it's available in the repo version but the git version supports it.

@Elixxen
No because XBMC's skinning engine is not flexible enough for that.

@Blackally
For now it should work if you add one dummy file (e.g. dummy.avi) to the concert folder (which contains the single folders for each concert) and choose the thumbnail view.

OK, thanks for your reply, gonna try that....
Just a quick question:
I'm playing a movie and go back to the homescreen without stopping the video (the video is playing in the background): What is the fastest way to go back to fullscreen of the currently playing video?
I'm using the skin in Metro-Mode.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
Tab
Is there currently a way to change the pink(ish) background image used on the music Now Playing screen when music visuallisation is turned off? Have looked through the settings but may have missed it
Any plans on merging with the + mod Black?
No.

@dsmuk
Change the global background in the skin settings. If it doesn't work, it's hardcoded and I'll change it.
`Black

I'm trying to enable extra fanart to show as background by adding this to the Includes_WindowContents.xml

Code:
<include name="BackgroundFanart">

<control type="multiimage">
            <description>Extra fanart</description>
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>500</fadetime>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <include>Animation_FanartFade</include>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart]</imagepath>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideFanart) + Skin.HasSetting(ExtraFanart.Enabled) + ![Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundVideo) + Player.HasVideo]</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

all seems to be working fine but I'd like to add delay to loading extra fanart so regular fanart is displayed first and after certian time extra fanart like you did in DialogVideoInfo.xml

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600" delay="7500">WindowOpen</animation>

Obviously WindowOpen as condition wont work here... any ideas ? tnx
Use this:

PHP Code:
<control type="multiimage">
   [...]
   <
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600" delay="7500">WindowOpen</animation>
   <
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600" delay="7500">Visible</animation>
   <
visible>!Container.OnNext + !Container.OnPrevious</visible>
</
control

You might have to add a hidden animation so that it's not abruptly hidden but that could be a little bit harder to accomplish because the hidden animation would also trigger if the image is not visible.
(2013-01-07, 03:24)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Program overview on the home screen is not possible (yet).

oh too bad.. but okay Smile

(2013-01-07, 03:24)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Which add-ons do you want to add there?

i use some tv channel addons that provides online content like missed tv shows and so on. see those ones here: (in german) Click me
(2013-01-06, 22:51)titidel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Black, congratulations for your great work. I would have a little request: is it possible to add the cdART ? For exmple like this

(2013-01-06, 23:50)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Just enable it in the skin settings. Not sure if it's available in the repo version but the git version supports it.

I'm on the latest GitHub version, and this appears to apply explicitly to the Music category. Any chance we could get it in the Video categories as well (Movies / TV)? If it does already apply to those categories, do the images need to be scanned into the database, perhaps?

titidel's first example there looks great, IMO. I'd love something like that.