Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if the incredible team over at XBMC have tried to open talks with microsoft in order to maybe install a legitimate version of XBMC on the upcoming xbox one maybe in app form so that jailbreaking will not be needed. it appears to be a perfect platform.
Yep. XBMC for Xbox One is coming out tomorrow. Yay. Now everyone can stop asking.
Sweet
Wait a minute, the Xbox One isn't due out until November and you already have a version out for it, while the ATV3, which has been out for almost a year and a half, is still left wanting! Why do you guys hate Apple so much?
Didn't you hear we already started work on the Xbox Two ?
Fan bloody tastic. Maybe in return Microsnot will at long last get with the team and release Windows under the GPL.
A simple no would have sufficed. I only asked here because I couldn't find any answers googling and I thought it might be a good idea. Make it an app like netflix or something.
(2013-07-26, 07:11)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute, the Xbox One isn't due out until November and you already have a version out for it, while the ATV3, which has been out for almost a year and a half, is still left wanting! Why do you guys hate Apple so much?

That is because XBMC is a Xbox Media Centre ... its not a Apple Media Centre. Duh ..
(2013-07-26, 14:29)endlesslyonline Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-26, 07:11)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute, the Xbox One isn't due out until November and you already have a version out for it, while the ATV3, which has been out for almost a year and a half, is still left wanting! Why do you guys hate Apple so much?

That is because XBMC is a Xbox Media Centre ... its not a Apple Media Centre. Duh ..

Wait.. I thought Apple Media Centre as ITunes... Actually the answer to any apple question is always Itunes, which is like a virus (try uninstalling it, I dare you).
(2013-07-26, 14:29)endlesslyonline Wrote: [ -> ]

NO IT'S NOT!

it is XBMC and doesn not have naything to do with XBox anymore
hmmm, seeing all the sarcasm in the thread, i surely thought that you would follow my comment as sarcasm aswell ;p
Having XBMC on the Xbox One would be pretty dam awesome.

But let's give it some time guys - maybe late next year or so.

I mean the console hasn't even been released yet - how can we know anything about it yet with regards to 3rd party apps?
My bad, it was released a week ago: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/2013/07/xbmc...-released/

Works pretty good on that old Xbox 1.
While you're at it can you port it to the PS4 aswell?
My sony camera has a screen on the back. Why the hell can't you guys make xbmc to run on it?
Pages: 1 2