Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
if jurialmunkey is the skinner, and u know where he hosted arctic on github, it isn't that hard to find skin.cycle =)
had to make an account to say that I'M IN LOVE

also in love with the posters shared.

looking forward to a release.

officially subscribing to thread
(2013-08-09, 13:12)FREAKJAM Wrote: [ -> ]if jurialmunkey is the skinner, and u know where he hosted arctic on github, it isn't that hard to find skin.cycle =)

Nice.
// updated 13.08
+ Added a new dark multicolor Theme, with just One Circle (maybe an option) Still playing around with the dark colors, but no need to just make one dark theme Smile
+ Some dialoge views
i like the stars under the thumbnail... very slick.
seems to be coming along very nicely.

keep up the great work.
---
We will definitly add more and more views in the future.
Wow this skin is a beaut! Whats the status of it right now? Can we be expecting an alpha at any point within the near future?
Well, Jurial is working on it, but he is of course still busy with his Arctic skin, so i would not expect a release soon. But we are working on it Smile
Bump! Any news? Awesome skin!
Its slowly coming along. Haven't had as much time as I would like to work on it lately (plus a few things in Arctic have been taking up my time skinning wise), but I am slowly chipping away at it when I get the chance. Hopefully I will have a basic beta ready by the time Gotham comes out (its going to be Gotham only anyway because I'm taking advantage of a few of the new colordiffuse features).
I just want to say how gorgeous this skin is. Really hoping it doesn't get forgottenSmile Just wanted to throw some encouragement in the direction of the skinner/designer. Kepp up the amazing work!
I hope this is still being worked on. Beautiful!
I'm still working on it from time to time. But since i can't code, i can't make any real progress.

Jurial, who is coding the skin, is working on his Arctic skin daily, so he doesn't have much time atm.
I watch from time to time this thread hoping for some news
I must say it's the most creative and smooth skin there is for xbmc
Hope Jurial find time for your project ( I know he is very busy with artic, he is a very serious skinner!)
But could you post some of your work, even if it's just mockup for now?
Just for the eye Smile
again, very great work!
cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7