Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-12-30, 13:54)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]Just for the eye Smile

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.cycle
Love it!

Simple.Yet.Functional.

*bookmarks
PM
okay, will be waiting for this skin, too.
I can't wait for this!

Looks amazing so far, thanks for putting in all this work!
This looks great. I hope you're able to get some coding help because this is looking like a real slick skin.
Played around with the zip on github. Looks nice. Can't wait for the release.
One suggestion I would like to make, and this is before I try your skin but it is the same suggestion i make to all skinners. As I use addons more often than my own collection to watch moves and tv, I always ask to have quick easy customizable access to those addons. Perhaps a sub menu of Videos/Movies/TV or its menu or whatever. If I have several clicks just to get to the addon of choice, I usually move onto the next skin and its a shame because I love some really great skins, but when I make custom media center boxes for those who don't want or have knowledge of a computer, I need it retard simple. Thanks for listening and I can't wait to get this loaded and give it a spin. Thanks skinner for your hard work!
Unfortunately Jurial will not be able to afford the time required to drive the project "Cycle" as coder forward.

So if a skilled and experienced coder wants to take over the project, or make a contribution, feel free to contact me. Jurial has laid a good basis and will continue to help out and answer questions here and there.
link download?
(2014-02-18, 23:03)decibel79 Wrote: [ -> ]One suggestion I would like to make, and this is before I try your skin but it is the same suggestion i make to all skinners. As I use addons more often than my own collection to watch moves and tv, I always ask to have quick easy customizable access to those addons. Perhaps a sub menu of Videos/Movies/TV or its menu or whatever. If I have several clicks just to get to the addon of choice, I usually move onto the next skin and its a shame because I love some really great skins, but when I make custom media center boxes for those who don't want or have knowledge of a computer, I need it retard simple. Thanks for listening and I can't wait to get this loaded and give it a spin. Thanks skinner for your hard work!

What not just do what I do? Add the particular video add section to the favourites and add that to the home submenu. I've done this with the "featured" section of a certain movie add on and it works great.
very nice
Very elegant skin. Hope it will be integrated to XBMC soon.
Bump in the hopes a coder sees this and is able to keep this alive.

For those who missed it, here's a download link: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.cycle
Good idea as this skin is beautiful! Hope someone with coding skills get interested!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7