Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HMB Arabic Repo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi Hussein

Thank you for your great plugins , especially the MBC one Smile , I hope you keep it free.

Regards
Bisha
Pmolson,

Would you please help crusader88 with his atv issue as you got yours working
Hi Bisha,

It is for sure free and will stay free
if somebody still have problem to play Shahid MBC on Android, try to use this version of XBMC.
since I use it, i do not have any problem with youtube , Navi-x and shahid
thanks go to lewy20041

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4j9215...XBMCv2.apk
from here reply #127
http://www.minixforums.com/threads/justx...777/page-7
Hi Hussein, first of all thank you for the very nice work!
I have a problem since yesterday, the shahid addon don't show any content.

Thank you in advance
(2013-12-05, 00:35)sizar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hussein, first of all thank you for the very nice work!
I have a problem since yesterday, the shahid addon don't show any content.

Thank you in advance
for me too. I hope, hussein can fix it
Hi Bisha
Any way we can get Dream 2 & 3 channels
Thanks
Hi Hussein,

When I open Shahid MBC the repo is empty.Would you please take a look at it.I'm using windows( I also tried on Android and it's the same).

Thanks
LFCFAN,

MBC had changed the site structure so I need to update the plugin. Meanwhile, there is another plugin for shahid under Arabic repo and I think it is working fine.
Hussein,

Even though,you spoiled me with yours I will keep entertaining myself with that one while you get the chance to update this one.

Thank you
Shahid stopped working. Please attend to it when you get a chance. Thanks in advance!
pmolson,

There was a complete makeover for Shahed.mbc.net. I have done a partial quick fixup which should fix the the channels "القنوات". I will try to fix the rest ASAP.
(2013-12-10, 18:00)husseinb Wrote: [ -> ]pmolson,

There was a complete makeover for Shahed.mbc.net. I have done a partial quick fixup which should fix the the channels "القنوات". I will try to fix the rest ASAP.

Thank you very much, Husseinb.
You are welcom LFCFAN,

I have also fixed the "most recent" item; but I am having trouble finding the most popular. It seems Shahid has removed it. Anyone has any idea about it!!!
Hello and thank you this awesome repo. I can't install the new Shahid MBC Arabic Plugin from the repo, the old one stopped working, there is nothing under channels anymore. please help and provide me with a direct download link. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7