Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wmc.pvr stream timeout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WMC server recognise tuner(analog) also I get list of channels in xbmc live section, but when start any channel I get sound for few seconds than get message about stream timeout unknown error. This is part of log that I think is related with problem:
Code:
14:50:18 T:6004  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
14:50:19 T:6004   ERROR: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - error probing input format, pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/2.pvr
14:50:19 T:6004   ERROR: Previous line repeats 9 times.
14:50:19 T:6004   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

Here is complete log: LOG

And here is Serverwmclog:LOG
Please include a server log where you have tried to play a live-tv stream. Also, if you are trying to play the live tv stream from a different computer than the one with wmc, make sure the 'recorded tv' file is accessible from that computer (see wiki for details).
(2014-01-13, 18:26)krustyreturns Wrote: [ -> ]Please include a server log where you have tried to play a live-tv stream. Also, if you are trying to play the live tv stream from a different computer than the one with wmc, make sure the 'recorded tv' file is accessible from that computer (see wiki for details).

Here is log

I'm testing it on same pc client/server.
No audio streams were found in the WTV file. Do you have a reception problem at all? Are things working in Windows Media Center itself?

Also FYI you should turn OFF the debug option "Log all WTV Headers" on the debug tab as it is spewing lots of information into your log files which we dont need at this stage. Unless we specifically ask you to turn that on, you should leave it off Smile
If you do have good reception and things are OK on the WMC side, then you can tweak ServerWMC settings to try and wait longer for some audio tracks to appear

In the config.xml file in %ProgramData%\VDSoftware\ServerWMC change the following settings and restart ServerWMC

RemuxParseMinHeadersForAudio
RemuxParseMaxHeadersForAudio

The minimum defaults to 500 but in your case after processing 500 headers we still havent found any audio tracks. So try upping the minimum to some larger value (eg 1000 or 2000 or whatever).

The maximum defaults to 1000 and specifies at what point we give up on any unidentified audio tracks (if any were found). In your case, we arent hitting that because at the 500 mark we havent found any audio tracks at all, so we exit at that point (this may be a slight logic flaw, we probably should check that we have some audio tracks at this point otherwise loop up to the maximum value specified Smile ).
Anyway you should set Maximum to be a larger value than minimum.

A shotgun approach would be minimum 5000 maximum 10000 and lets see what happens then. You can try different values, what you are looking for is some audio tracks to be listed in this section of log:

Code:
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838 Parse> Descriptor pass done, using 500 guids in 0.83 sec
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838 Parse> Total Descriptor parse time: 2.82 sec
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838 Pass 'Descriptor':
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838  >  WtvToPesDemuxer::Parse> total guid headers processed: 500
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838  >  WtvToPesDemuxer::Parse> total data packets processed: 139
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838 Remux::FindDescriptors> wtv scanned (2.83 sec), Streams found:
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838  >  Other: ID:41 MS TV Caption
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838  >  Video: ID:42 MPEG-2 MP-ML 720x576i fps: 25 AR: 4:3
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838 Remux::FindDescriptors> Output streams:
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838  >  Video: ID:42 MPEG-2 MP-ML 720x576i fps: 25 AR: 4:3
2014/01/14 02:47:52.838 Remux::FindDescriptors> warning: no audio streams found
Halleon,

In addition to what scarecrow suggests, if you can, save this file:

C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV\TempXBMC\savedfordebug\LiveTV_Halle-ON_Cable_39_2014_01_14_02_48_54.wtv
Guess that is same reason why it did not worked in nextpvr: "This device seems different from the majority of analog devices in that it doesn't have an audio output pin on it's directshow capture filter."
So I'm stucked untill I buy new tuner. Thanks on your help!

Is it possible to use other decoders for example: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, or arcsoft video decoder that cames with winfast pvr2 software??
That's bizarre. Does wmc work with this card?

I'm sure we are usng the DTV-DVD decoder (we let windows build the graph). Obviously this card has audio, are you sure you have the correct drivers?
Yes I have latest driver for win7 x64. WMC works with that card, with little delay when switching channels, but works without crashes or something
Quite strange if WMC works but we dont, since we just tell WMC to record a channel then access the recording?

Would still be interesting for you to try the Min/Max headers for audio settings that I pointed out, to see if an audio stream arrives a bit later
Ok I'll try it tomorrow, was reinstalling system today. Hope that will be some changes! Smile
Ok I tried again, again without succes. In folder: C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV\TempXBMC\savedfordebug\
are some video files saved for debug, they are playable only in wmc. They have no sound when played in wmc. Maybe problem is my sound is processed with sound card. Is it possible to disable this check for sound, because I got sound when channels start, but no image, probably because wmc does not alow to show picture without sound. On channel request sound start and when I get error msg and channel stop loading audio stops too. Or is it possible to wmc server take sound part from line in of realtek audio and combine. Of course I do not want to make someone to do some serious coding because me, think if it is possible in line or two change only. Thanks for your help so far.
(2014-01-15, 22:48)Halleon Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I tried again, again without succes. In folder: C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV\TempXBMC\savedfordebug\
are some video files saved for debug, they are playable only in wmc. They have no sound when played in wmc.

Is this a typo and you meant to say there is no sound in XBMC but there is sound in WMC?

Can you please use WMC only, make a 2 minute recording, then get that WTV file from the recording.

Play it in WMC, do you have sound?

Play it in XBMC video section (add a source to XBMC video) - do you have sound?

Play it in XBMC through our LiveTV->Recordings section - do you have sound?

If you do have sound from the recorded WTV file in WMC but not XBMC, please uplaod the WTV file to us.
No in recorded wtv files I have no sound. I found what is problem. WMC Can't use audio line in as input device, and that is how my tuner is connected. WMC use audio on pci bus, and my card can't do that. Although I get sound trough sound card whenever I start tuner in wmc, I now noticed that sometimes because wmc buffering, sound run in front of video, because starts imeediate after turning tv on while video is buffered so have delay. Anyway I think that only solution for now is to use winfast pvr2 as livetv application. Thanks on your help Smile
Yeah, if WMC cant get the audio into recordings we cant really do much. Perhaps it's time to grab a new tuner card or USB device. They aren't too expensive which is good Smile
Pages: 1 2