Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@butchabay do you want us to post issues here or on github ?

ju
(2016-03-30, 11:27)l0ghan Wrote: [ -> ]@butchabay do you want us to post issues here or on github ?

ju

Just post it here, i'll link them to the opening post. Thanx.
Nice this a great looking skin!
Butchabay,

Wonderful skin, stellar work as usual, thank you!

Here are some of the things I am missing, for you to consider adding/changing:

1. For movie views, perhaps in the video info dialog or where you understand best fits in with the design, add audio/subtitle language info, and IMDb Top 250 info.
2. For episode views, where you understand best fits in with the design, add the aired date of the episode so we don't have to go into the video info dialog to see it.

Again, thanks a lot for this great skin!

Regards,

Bart
Hi mate, thanx glad you like it.

I'll see where i can put the requested infos. Best i think would be next to the studio icon.
Version 0.0.2 Online

- Added German Strings (Request)
- Added IMDB TOP250 (Request)
- Added Audio Language (Request)
- Added Air Date (Request)
- Import of resources in addon.xml (Studio Logos White and Language Flags Colored)
- Fixed Some Bugs
- Changed Fonts in some areas

nice looking skin, very clean.

but are there plans to include skinshortcuts support?
(2016-04-04, 20:56)blutstein Wrote: [ -> ]nice looking skin, very clean.

but are there plans to include skinshortcuts support?

Yes the plan is to include the script. But don't ask me when Smile at least there will be options to hide home menu items, then we'll see.
There is still a hell of work to get this finshed and sadly my time is very limited.

Cheers
(2016-04-03, 22:17)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Version 0.0.2 Online

- Added German Strings (Request)
- Added IMDB TOP250 (Request)
- Added Audio Language (Request)
- Added Air Date (Request)
- Import of resources in addon.xml (Studio Logos White and Language Flags Colored)
- Fixed Some Bugs
- Changed Fonts in some areas

Great, thanks butchabay!

Regards,

Bart
I stumbled upon this skin today and im so, so glad i did, just what iv been looking for, im in love so big thanks to u mate.. one little thing that im trying to do. im trying to get rid of the music submenu. is this possible by editing the xmls butchabay??
Great, fantastic, wonderful, nice looking skin.
What more can I say to express my appreciation to you?
Thanks for all your time
A very big Thanks ??
Wow, i've been following this for so long and to see it become reality is a surreal feeling.
I cant imagine what it's like for you Butcha (other than a lot of work, lol)

Keep it up, will give it a spin tonight !
(2016-04-04, 22:17)Dicky142 Wrote: [ -> ]I stumbled upon this skin today and im so, so glad i did, just what iv been looking for, im in love so big thanks to u mate.. one little thing that im trying to do. im trying to get rid of the music submenu. is this possible by editing the xmls butchabay??

You can hide them in skin settings:

(2016-04-05, 18:47)Discomanhenk Wrote: [ -> ]Great, fantastic, wonderful, nice looking skin.
What more can I say to express my appreciation to you?
Thanks for all your time
A very big Thanks ??

(2016-04-06, 08:33)Joontje Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, i've been following this for so long and to see it become reality is a surreal feeling.
I cant imagine what it's like for you Butcha (other than a lot of work, lol)

Keep it up, will give it a spin tonight !

Thanx dudes for the kind words ...
Loving the look of this!

I have an issue where the area at the top of the home screen doesn't populate the poster views, just the fanart view. This works fine when entering the movies section.

A bigger thing for me though is that I constantly expect / try to navigate to that area at the top of the home screen or expect it to change with my browsing the home screen i.e. when focus is on a movie I expect the fanart to change to that movie, or when fanart up above changes to something I want to watch I instinctively try to move focus to that area but can't

Also another bug: This skin is so pretty it makes my TV set look ugly.
(2016-04-06, 23:01)hsus Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the look of this!

I have an issue where the area at the top of the home screen doesn't populate the poster views, just the fanart view. This works fine when entering the movies section.

A bigger thing for me though is that I constantly expect / try to navigate to that area at the top of the home screen or expect it to change with my browsing the home screen i.e. when focus is on a movie I expect the fanart to change to that movie, or when fanart up above changes to something I want to watch I instinctively try to move focus to that area but can't

Also another bug: This skin is so pretty it makes my TV set look ugly.

All the required services/scripts installed? Restarted Kodi after switching skin?

Those aren't ment for navigation, just cycling pictures of your library, the problem is while browsing from Movies to TVShows and the artwork changes, it can be very confusing, too much happening on the screen, that's why it is intentional. There was already a request, pressing up and start playing it. I need to see if it's possible.

About the last bug ... hmm ... really, nothing i can do Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30