Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2015-08-18, 17:02)elikiasdad Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused about what this is suppose to do exactly. Is this to edit channels that I already created? Or can you create new ones?

both
Can't load TV shows. Getting "SQL logic error or missing database no such table:genrelinktvshow" I'm using Kodi 15.1
Is there a way to update a bunch of movies at once to a particular genre? For instance I want to change the genres on 50 files at one time I have tried the crtl button when selecting but it doesn't seem to work
Well I have tried everything and I am still getting the unhandled exception error... The last update broke my setup so I had to start from square one with Isenguard and now I have everything working but PTVL Manager. I don't have addon16 file and the one included in the download does nothing so I'm at a loss. Has anyone gotten past time problemHuh Please give me some feedback.
(2015-08-20, 00:28)elikiasdad Wrote: [ -> ]Can't load TV shows. Getting "SQL logic error or missing database no such table:genrelinktvshow" I'm using Kodi 15.1

That error means you probably have the wrong Kodi version selected.
(2015-09-12, 15:26)colin_clout Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have tried everything and I am still getting the unhandled exception error... The last update broke my setup so I had to start from square one with Isenguard and now I have everything working but PTVL Manager. I don't have addon16 file and the one included in the download does nothing so I'm at a loss. Has anyone gotten past time problemHuh Please give me some feedback.

If you are using Kodi 15 or 15.1 the addon database file will be called "Addons19.db".
(2015-09-12, 20:36)scooter_seh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-12, 15:26)colin_clout Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have tried everything and I am still getting the unhandled exception error... The last update broke my setup so I had to start from square one with Isenguard and now I have everything working but PTVL Manager. I don't have addon16 file and the one included in the download does nothing so I'm at a loss. Has anyone gotten past time problemHuh Please give me some feedback.

If you are using Kodi 15 or 15.1 the addon database file will be called "Addons19.db".

Thank you for the response!! That is I think the first time I have had a question answered out of the nine or so I have asked. O I tried the original addons19.db first with no success. I am getting the no such table genrelinktvshow error... any suggestions?

Also I cant get scooter's 15.1 version of ptvl manager to install. Whenever I try I get "Cannot download the application. The application is missing required files..." error
well I rolled back to helix 14.2 (not14.1 or 14.0 those wont work) and finally got it working again. Isenguard just wont work with PTVL Manager as far as I can tell. Anyway thank you so much for taking the time scooter.
(2015-09-12, 20:36)scooter_seh Wrote: [ -> ]

Works great on kodi 15, thanks scooter!
Nevermind.
I've been reading through this thread but I still don't see a clear answer: is there an updated version for 15.1 that's working? How do i get that?
(2015-09-28, 22:27)walksonhandz Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading through this thread but I still don't see a clear answer: is there an updated version for 15.1 that's working? How do i get that?

kodi.tv/download
(2015-09-28, 22:42)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-28, 22:27)walksonhandz Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading through this thread but I still don't see a clear answer: is there an updated version for 15.1 that's working? How do i get that?

kodi.tv/download

Sorry, I should have been more specific: an updated version of PseudoTVLive Manager that works with 15.1
(2015-09-28, 23:09)walksonhandz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-28, 22:42)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]

kodi.tv/download

Sorry, I should have been more specific: an updated version of PseudoTVLive Manager that works with 15.1

Oh. derp lol. I'm not sure. I can get it to connect to the database, but it throws a lot of errors. However, it doesn't stop channel building.
I'm on 15.1 using MYSQL and am getting the "genrelinktvshow" and "genrelinkmovie" doesn't exist errors - unable to get past it. I've tried selecting both Helix and Gotham during setup (doesn't seem to make any difference to the settings file?)

At this point, I'd really just like to get in to shuffle some shows around on networks. Anyone know where the network info is stored in MYSQL?!? Can it be edited directly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12