Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Log Uploader Not Working For Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must have posted this in the wrong place before...

I've had an issue with the debug log uploader since the name of it changed to Kodi. I cannot get it to provide a log at all from my RPi. It doesn't do anything when I select it (even though it worked previously). And, the one I get from Windows 7, looks like this:

MDMP���a��� ��������aT�������������H�����D/��h������������������������8��������������������������������������������​�*�������������6�����GenuineIntel����뿀�w�����������=�`T%������ ��� ��� ��������� ��M�������������P�a�c�i�f�i�c� �S�t�a�n�d�a�r�d� �T�i�m�e������������������������� ���������������P�a�c�i�f�i�c� �D�a�y�l�i�g�h�t� �T�i�m�e���������������������������������������������������������������A �​������������������������������������������������������������������������������​�������������������������������������������������������\������������ ���������������p�3������
���������X_�������� ���������������P���������@������$b��������� ��������p��������q����l����������d��4������ ��������������d�^�������\�������g��0������ ��������0������H�����������������j��H������ ���������������������<���������Tm�������� ���������������������� ��������� p���
������ ���������������x�k ���������������r��d������ ��������P��������x
����h
����������u��8������ ���������������D��
����� ��������x��������� ������������������
����|���
����P{��������� ��������`������h��
������� ����~��������� ��������0�������� ����� ��� �������������� ����������������� �������8*��������X������ ���������������8��
�����
��81��������������� ��������p��������� ����T���<����L��������� ��������@��������� ����4 ��TD�������| ������ ���������������$�� ��������M�������@������ �������� ������T�B
�������dT��������`������ ���������������\�W
�����n��Y����|���x������ ���������������H���������������H���X
������ ����������������� ����D��l��������D������ ������������������
����x������������������� ��������p������8ߦ
����� ��(����������

Is there something I need to do to get this working again?

Thanks!
works fine here on Windows.
You have 14.0 beta installed?
MDMP is a minidump file. Did your XBMC/Kodi crash? (its unrelated to the log uploader at all imo).
(2014-11-17, 09:21)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]works fine here on Windows.
You have 14.0 beta installed?
On both machines, I am using Gotham 13.2, the most stable version (as I am still new to this).

(2014-11-17, 12:54)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]MDMP is a minidump file. Did your XBMC/Kodi crash? (its unrelated to the log uploader at all imo).
The RPi with XBMC has crashed several times, but not a lot recently.
Unfortunately, this issue still hasn't gone away...In the hope that the logs (which I have pulled down manually) will get a helpful response, I've attached them.

Rpi
http://pastebin.com/BuPaQAg8

Windows 7
http://pastebin.com/TGXeiwik

I'd appreciate any advice how to be able to get the debug uploader working, again!