Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bannerwall TV show view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to get 3 TV shows per row in the bannerwall view? Latest update changed it to 2 shows per row.
Thanks.
I'd like to see the 3rd column of banners as well. While I love info wall for movie library, I don't read the show details/synopsis for tv series on a whole, only for individual episodes.
I'd like to see the 3rd column of banners as well. While I love info wall for movie library, I don't read the show details/synopsis for tv series on a whole, only for individual episodes.
I don't know about three columns of banner rows, but you've managed to get four columns of responses to your question.
i also miss the 3 column banner rows, anyway to manual add this in ourselfs? or can someone make a simple mod to change it back?
(2015-03-16, 02:16)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about three columns of banner rows, but you've managed to get four columns of responses to your question.

That is a weird bug... Have to think that only cause of the replies count on the thread and the fact none of the posting times are different... Very weird Huh

(2015-03-16, 06:38)freddy12 Wrote: [ -> ]i also miss the 3 column banner rows, anyway to manual add this in ourselfs? or can someone make a simple mod to change it back?

This is very easily solved cause of how Git works... Here is a copy of the past version of BannerWall to download and use (not a mod but it does and should work for the foreseeable future) Just replace the file in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and Enjoy! Smile
Quote:This is very easily solved cause of how Git works... Here is a copy of the past version of BannerWall to download and use (not a mod but it does and should work for the foreseeable future) Just replace the file in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and Enjoy! Smile

worked great!
Thank you!