Bannerwall TV show view
Is there a way to get 3 TV shows per row in the bannerwall view? Latest update changed it to 2 shows per row.
Thanks.
I'd like to see the 3rd column of banners as well. While I love info wall for movie library, I don't read the show details/synopsis for tv series on a whole, only for individual episodes.
I'd like to see the 3rd column of banners as well. While I love info wall for movie library, I don't read the show details/synopsis for tv series on a whole, only for individual episodes.
I don't know about three columns of banner rows, but you've managed to get four columns of responses to your question.
i also miss the 3 column banner rows, anyway to manual add this in ourselfs? or can someone make a simple mod to change it back?
(2015-03-16, 02:16)Warner306 Wrote: I don't know about three columns of banner rows, but you've managed to get four columns of responses to your question.

That is a weird bug... Have to think that only cause of the replies count on the thread and the fact none of the posting times are different... Very weird Huh

(2015-03-16, 06:38)freddy12 Wrote: i also miss the 3 column banner rows, anyway to manual add this in ourselfs? or can someone make a simple mod to change it back?

This is very easily solved cause of how Git works... Here is a copy of the past version of BannerWall to download and use (not a mod but it does and should work for the foreseeable future) Just replace the file in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and Enjoy! Smile
Quote:This is very easily solved cause of how Git works... Here is a copy of the past version of BannerWall to download and use (not a mod but it does and should work for the foreseeable future) Just replace the file in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and Enjoy! Smile

worked great!
Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bannerwall TV show view0