Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple Movie trailers - several problems/questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Update your xbmc... I had same issue and update did the trick
october 15 is too old for 0.94, harsh is correct grab the latest t3ch build.
Sorry to ask but is there a link to the latest quicktime movie trailer 0.94 svn ?

I have the tortoisesvn software installed, but can't find a link anywhere for 0.94

Thanks in advance Smile
Working great after using newer xbmc!
Any help then,

I'm only asking for a link to 0.94 thats all ?

I still can't find it anywhere, tried google forums etc, must be invisible !
http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn...0Trailers/[url=http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Apple%20Movie%20/Trailers/][/url]
Thankyou Nuka1195 Smile
Hi there,

I also have the problem that Apple Movie Trailers won't start. I see some initialization screens come by and then one stops saying:

Code:
There was an error setting up your GUI.
Check your skinfile:
q:\scripts\Apple Movie Trailers\skin\Default\skin_1...

I can then only press OK, which brings me back to the home screen again. I
use a 5 December 2006 SVN build.
Basje Wrote:Hi there,

I also have the problem that Apple Movie Trailers won't start. I see some initialization screens come by and then one stops saying:

Code:
There was an error setting up your GUI.
Check your skinfile:
q:\scripts\Apple Movie Trailers\skin\Default\skin_1...

I can then only press OK, which brings me back to the home screen again. I
use a 5 December 2006 SVN build.

Oke, I did some more testing. Seems that it works fine using the MC360 skin, but gives this error under the PM3!
Here are two annoyances I noticed :

- Could it be possible to have the cache folder as a parameter ? I couln't complete the full update because there was not enough space left on my C drive where XBMC is located (after 80MB of caching).

- The first time I started the full update I canceled it because it was too long. From then on each time I restarted a full update the script told me 'operation canceled'. I had to delete the contant of the cache folder to be able to start a full update again.

thx - good work
I think I'm experiencing similar problems to others. Running 2.01 of XBMC and MC360. When I try to click movie trailers on media tab, I get the following error -

here was an error setting up controls. Check your skin file - q:\skin\mc360\extras\amt\skins\Default

(can't read the rest).

Think the problem may have started from I went to scripts from extras menu, clicked on Apple Movie Trailers which loaded in PM3 skin. When I then went back to movie trailers from MC360 menu I got this error.

AMT is stored in MC360/extras/AMT and also under XBMC/scripts. I've tried reinstalling both but get the same problem.

Rather weird. Are there any fixes yet?
http://appliedcuriosity.cc/xbox/Apple%20...ailers.rar
This is a build I made from the scripts SVN earlier this week. It has the "Fast Mode" fix applied to it so it works under PM III, or at least runs. I haven't tested a lot of the trailers or MC360 (since I hate that skin), but I know it mostly works under PM III.
Hi there,

just got the Apple Movie Trailers script working again, thanks to this thread. But I have a question:

I did a complete caching of the trailers (as recommended) and that worked fine. However, how do I update the listings? They change almost daily on the site, but not in the script. The "Update All" button is gone, so I don't know how to force an update?

Who can help?
I downloaded the latest SVN release, and after it went through "Loading genre info into database...", the script stops. If I remove it and replace it with v0.9.3.5 it works again, but anytime I go newer than that, it won't run. I tried SleepyP's build too, and I had the same results. I am using a new installation of 2.0.1 with PM III.
I've got the latest svn build of Apple Movie trailers working with PDM skin but refuses to work with PMIII, this is using a build of XBMC from yesterday.
Pages: 1 2 3