Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple Movie trailers - several problems/questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
edit my last post to read 'got the latest svn build of Apple Movie trailers to run with PDM skin' but wont actually play any trailers.
Do you know that AMT is played from an "extras" folder in the skins PDM directory?
Basje Wrote:Hi there,

just got the Apple Movie Trailers script working again, thanks to this thread. But I have a question:

I did a complete caching of the trailers (as recommended) and that worked fine. However, how do I update the listings? They change almost daily on the site, but not in the script. The "Update All" button is gone, so I don't know how to force an update?

Who can help?

i would also like to know this, 300 the movie is still in exclusives in mine for the last month!!!!
being worked on.
Hi there, today I found a problem using AMT.

Some of the trailers somehow don't play completely using streaming mode, they just stop in the middle, don't know why. Therefore I then switch to Download mode (not Download and Save). But today I noticed the following:

- After switching to Download-mode I select a trailer (say Trailer A) to view.
- It starts downloading and then playing the trailer.
- Then I select a different trailer (say Trailer B) to download and play. But it immediately starts buffering Trailer A and then playing Trailer A.
- Same thing after selecting Trailer C, D, E,........

I even rebooted my Xbox but it still start playing the very first trailer (Trailer A) I downloaded. Only deleting the trailer cache in the XBMC\Scripts\AMT\Extra\.cache solves this problem. But for one trailer only. Because after downloading and playing a trailer. It just keeps playing that single one!

What could this be and how can it be solved?
Pages: 1 2 3