Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - Non-dev thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You can do so ...
It's working thanks so much Memphis!!
Thank you!!!!

IT works , only thing missing is visualisations no option to download/install them.
That's awesome news Memphiz. Many thanks for all your work. You should know that the Kodi app is the only reason I jailbreak my iPad, so you are a godsend.
Works perfectly
Many thanks again memphiz for your work and dedication !
A question though : there is no opensubtitles addon and I can't find a zip file. Anyone has a clue ?
@tchirou

Just add http://srp.net install the repo and then opensub

Sorry,

http://srp.nu
Ok it was srp.nu
Many thanks !
(2015-10-18, 21:40)tchirou Wrote: [ -> ]Ok it was srp.nu
Many thanks !

Whoops Angel
(2015-10-18, 17:17)Gumossad Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why I can't even install from AppCake. Error -999 Doesn't work at all. It installs (says that my memory is full when I have 6gb free) but than just doesn't open... any idea ?

Don't forget to follow the "warning" message when you try to install from AppCake download. Go back and install the App Sync file from the AppCake source you installed with Cydia. Then it all installs just fine.
I tested the new version Menphiz posted... after few minutes it crashes... and I can't add new sources to the file manager Smile

But hey at least it starts Big Grin
crash report needed and debug log (wiki) aswell - watched livetv with it for a while without issues...
Hi I have installed Kosi test build on iPad Air with iOS 9.0.2 opens up no problem when I tried to add source everything freeze and I have to close the app from the task bar

Hope you guys are aware

Let me know if I can help anyway thanks
I never add source from the system menu but from the videos menu. The former freezes indeed but the latter works like a charm
It happens to me in my ipad 2 and i fixed it by installing appsync unified for ios 9.0.2 try it im sure it will fix the problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7