Solved Jarvis-Build Filemanager not working
Description:

Jarvis Filemanager ist not working. No entry is selectable.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Jarvis Alpha Build on iOS
2. Click Options
3. Click Filemanager
4. Select "Profile" - not working

Issue frequency:

every time

Additional Information:

System: iPad Air 1 & 2 / iOS 8.4.1 & 9.0.2
Build: Kodi 16.0 Alpha 4 (every alpha version is affected, also testbuild "kodi-20151015-4634315-ios9_alignfix-ios.deb")
Do you know how to get out of filemanager from iPad? I run the same build as you but i was stupid enough to have it as start page.
ok found out from Memphiz post. Two finger swipe did the work. However, it seems it doesnt load the userdata?
2 finger swipe left or 1 finger long tap
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-10-16, 15:21)Memphiz Wrote: 2 finger swipe left or 1 finger long tap

@Memphiz: is the bug already known?
Confirmed. It got broken during the refactor of all the messaging system in kodi. I pinged the dev who knows about that subsystem and hope he has an idea (i was not able to fix it properly - but at least i was able to describe why it doesn't work anymore to that developer ...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2015-10-17, 18:49)Memphiz Wrote: Confirmed. It got broken during the refactor of all the messaging system in kodi. I pinged the dev who knows about that subsystem and hope he has an idea (i was not able to fix it properly - but at least i was able to describe why it doesn't work anymore to that developer ...)

I'll keep the fingers crossed for a quick solution :-)
Thank you Memphiz! Excellent work at your iOS9 Builds (Isengard & Jarvis) Hope that file manager bug in Jarvis gets also fixed soon.
I have posted a workaround (not a real fix). You can track its state here:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8368
Is there a test build for the workaround?
no - it works i ensure you Wink
I quite believe it, but I tried latest nightly build (kodi-20151107-8e4ecd8-master-ios.deb) and latest test build (kodi-20151106-a7cef4b--ios.deb), but filemanager isn't working :-(

Is build with your workaround still coming?
I linked the pull request. It will come to mainline once that pull request is merged or a real bugfix is developed (my pull request is only a workaround which will get merged shortly before the final jarvis version in case noone came up with the real fix).
ok, thank you for clarification!
Fixed, I redownloaded kodi from appdb , add source works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jarvis-Build Filemanager not working0