Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Volume back to 100% on Toshiba Android Smart TV Kodi 14.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I have an issue with Kodi 14.2 installed on my Toshiba android smart TV 65L9450. Android Version 4.4.2

Whenever I start Kodi, the volume automatically jumps to 100. Even If I lower it, it again sometimes reverts back to 100% which is very loud for the TV.

A solution to this will be much appreciated.

PS : I tried with 13.2, 14.2 and 15.2 (All stable Versions) and unfortunately issue remained same in all cases.

Thanks,
Kyabe
Do you have passthrough enabled in your audio system settings in Kodi?
Hi Ned.. Yes passthrough is enabled..
That's the reason. Download the v16 beta, which will give separate volumes for system and Kodi.
Thanks Ned.. This worked..

Now a new problem rose.. Network access with windows 10 (SMB) is not working properly. Most of the times I am getting "Invalid Argument" error.. Appreciate if you could guide me on this as well..
(2016-01-02, 12:56)kyabe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ned.. This worked..

Now a new problem rose.. Network access with windows 10 (SMB) is not working properly. Most of the times I am getting "Invalid Argument" error.. Appreciate if you could guide me on this as well..

A recent Windows 10 update seems to have exposed a bug in Kodi's SMB client. I'm not sure on the details, but I think a work around was found. There might be more info here (I haven't looked through all of it): http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=248365