Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only don´t have disc art for this album, all others discs Adele have and data for artist and albums are fine too.

(2016-10-13, 22:36)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@MikeDelta, themes MQ7 you need install one addon for work, available in official Kodi Repository.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

In skin settings, exist one option for install this addon via GUI.

Thanks Wanilton, works perfect now! Smile
(2016-10-12, 18:54)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@mvanraaij, decrease size font in font.xml file, is better way, watch video for see how work after for Germany or Dutch:

Hi Wanilton, i have 2 questions:

1) looking at the trailer i see that there's the possibility to change the theme, but when i try to change i only see the default one without the opportunity to selec any other.
2) i have the same request of the user you're quoting: in italian "Spegnimento" and "Impostazioni" ar far too long and i'd like to fit them in the mai manu. I tried to open font.xml file, tried to change from 90 to 45 for Fnt_menu1 bu without result, should i know exactly which is the menu number of my "Spegnimento" feature and change accordingly?

thanks, and congrat for this huge work!
@Benna,

1. Look previous post in this thread have answer, you need install one addon with skin themes for work.

2. Open font.xml file with notepad++, use function replace and change 90 to 70,
I really love your work, just love it.
This is my first post so please bear with me.
I have worked long and hard to keep all my metadata local. When I import my movies into MQ7 my own created posters show a black artifact that is not part of my image.
I cannot find it in your Textures.xbt. Also how do I keep my aspect ratios.
How is it possible to enable the info in the upper right corner of the view during playing music page... please look at the link below

Tks in advance
@Jumpy73, it´s one mod, you find more info in this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259
(2016-10-15, 19:06)MikeDelta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-13, 22:36)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@MikeDelta, themes MQ7 you need install one addon for work, available in official Kodi Repository.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

In skin settings, exist one option for install this addon via GUI.

Thanks Wanilton, works perfect now! Smile

Wanilton, where is the option to install the themes? I see nothing in skin settings to install from a location and the get themes option does nothing.

Thanks.
(2016-10-15, 18:33)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Only don´t have disc art for this album, all others discs Adele have and data for artist and albums are fine too.

many thanks for your reply Big Grin
hi is there a option to add more fonts i know there is a font selector but seems to be only 2 fonts thanks
Fonts available in skin settings, is only for main menu, don´t affect others areas, there you find a few options.

For other areas exist only 2 fonts.
Hi, I just installed this the other day and really like it so far.It's easily the best looking skin I've ever tried and I've tried dozens.The one issue I'm having is whenever I play music, everything works fine, but the sildeshow fan art.You know the chain link fence or honeycomb effect you see on the black background when you go into menus and stuff?Looks like little circles? It seems to be superimposed on top of the images when I play a song .So instead of a smooth picture, everybody looks like they have the measles or smallpox. Is there a way to fix that in settings?I'm actually using Android box with Jarvis 16.1 Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
@RCBodyslam, skin have for the fullscreen window many adjusts available, when playing music, press letter M, in menu select settings item, will open new window with a few customization options, including 3 visualization styles, and more options for background images, including remove visual effects (viewing).

(2016-10-17, 17:16)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Fonts available in skin settings, is only for main menu, don´t affect others areas, there you find a few options.

For other areas exist only 2 fonts.

many thanks for your reply i know that there are 2 fonts and in skin settings it gives you options to change the font , but in the In Font.xml is it possible to change the font
eg: <font>
<name>font_MainMenu</name>
<filename>somefontname.ttf</filename>
<linespacing>0</linespacing>
<size>96</size>
</font>

like you can in aeon nox just woundering if this is possible thanks
@flowerpot, if you change all manually, yes, of course.