Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank You. But I still only get widget selector on Weather for widget
Is it possible to have time and quick weather in main menu on top not on bottom as
with previous vers?
Also Library status in main menu-is the missing word (total) MOVIES can be added one day?
@dannyau, because new menu style, now is only on bottom. Marcos don´t use "total" label in status library.
I am having trouble adding items to a submenu. I choose an empty slot, replace it with a chosen video add-on, and rename it. I added 5 items to the submenu for a main menu item I have. When I back out of the settings and view my main menu...5 items are in that submenu and are title "empty"...none of them work either. Ideas?
Hoosier205, use My menu, you have 5 available, go to customize main menu, first empty, replace with my menu 1, now populate submenu with video addons. Rename my menu 1 for Video Addons or other name, go to main menu, item Video Addons, press up arrow, select widget my menu 1. It´s exist mq6 too.
Beautiful skin!!! I hope it will be krypton compatible soon... For "simple" users... Jajajaaa...

Enviado desde mi Baifo utilizando takataka...

When I select USE COLLECTION FANART, I have my background total black, but with MQ6 all works great.
I have installed Artwork organizer script.
Where is the problem?

Thanks a lot
@cyber201, after active option, you need run Fanart Collection / Create or Update database...working fine here.
I run Create or update. All works fine. The script run and update all but I all background black
@cyber201, I need your log, for try understand your trouble.
Hi,

Couple of things:

1- The PVR section lists channels without their decimal designation. For over the air channels, they need to display as 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, etc. This has been an issue in all versions thus far.

2- In MQ6 the disc art would display for collections.... not seeing this anymore. I can switch back to mq6 in my current setup and they display, so not sure why mq7 is not displaying them.

3- I started using PlexKodiConnect and really like it. However you have to replace the default MOVIES menu with a video node, and by doing so it looses the theme background. Is there anyway to accommodate that without having to manually set the background? Having the skin startup each time with a random theme is nice, but the custom menu doesn't reflect the loaded theme.

Again, great work on this skin as always!

Thx
(2016-08-21, 17:54)marius37bv Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again!How to change the font to be able to see japanese or any other character.Because with font default or other fonts wont work.The only font that work is Arial based but this font is only on kodi default skin.Is any way to add this font to this skin/Or is any other method for viewing other character with this skin?Thank You!

Well, this has been an issue in all releases of ACE / Aeon MQ. I reworked the fonts in the MQ5 MODs that I did, also including the large and massive options but those fonts don't look anything like the GreyscaleBasic font MQ uses as aeon_common.ttf.

I did a straight copy/replace of aeon_common.ttf from Aeon MQ5 JarvisMod into Aeon MQ7 and it looks pretty good at "regular" size. Or copy the default arial and rename it aeon_common.ttf. But if you need main menu also you will want aeon_mainmenu.ttf from JarvisMod but rename it when copied to aeon_mainmenu1.ttf and use default menu font style in skin settings.

Please note that the extensions I did to MQ's fonts are from DroidSans family licensed under Apache 2.0

scott s.
Hi, I downloaded and been playing with MQ7 all day on an android box. I have found that if you try to use your fanart collections for movie, tv show & artists as backgrounds, they will not display if the artwork organizer addon is set to SMB path. I changed the path in artwork organizer and they will work. Is there a way I can get them back to a SMB directory. It makes it easier to share the files with multiple boxes when I can store 1 copy of files on an external drive hooked to pc

This might help others with issues I see above as well
(2016-08-21, 17:54)marius37bv Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again!How to change the font to be able to see japanese or any other character.Because with font default or other fonts wont work.The only font that work is Arial based but this font is only on kodi default skin.Is any way to add this font to this skin/Or is any other method for viewing other character with this skin?Thank You!

Hello!I havent receive any answear about my request.Please guys i just want to know on this skin how to be able to see other characters lke japanese etc.Thank You
MarcosQui, Wanilton and all others involved int he development and testing...Well worth the wait..Thank you it has breathed fresh air into my install.
Two very quick questions..
No 1. Since upgrading to Jarvis and Aeon MQ7 i seem to be getting a Youtube message, you have exceeded your daily limit come back at midnight. Unsure what it is, only happens when moving through tv shows or movies and scrolls across the top of the screen
No 2. Where do the studio icons come from, I have several movies that the Icons do not appear and would like to rectify it.