Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IGR - in game reset (in XBMC, like EvoX?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
only executer bios? i had it on evox bios as well... any suggestions here? i want my executer bios only because i can modify it. i have issues when i try to mod executer bios.
yeah the evox bios doesn't support igr, its the evox dash that is allowing igr, if you tried evox with another dash it wouldn't work
actually there's a new bios customization tool out for which will allow you to add igr to a evox bios .bin file to before you flash it:
http://home.alltel.net/nghtshd/evtool.html

ps! moving to the feature suggestions forum (as xbmc doesn't yet have built-in in game reset) and it's not a xbmc help question.
ok, let me get this strait, if i set the igr to quick instead of "morecompatible" the reset hotkeys will work when the game is launched from xbmc?

the objective here is to remove evox *dash* from my xbox altogather.[i]
no, currently if you remove evolutionx software as your primary dashboard then igr won't work, unless instead use a bios with built-in igr.
(so in conclusion; if you plan to use xbmc as dashboard but still like to have igr you need to flash your modchip with a bios that have igr)
(gamester17 @ july 28 2004,15:03 Wrote:no, currently if you remove evolutionx software as your primary dashboard then igr won't work, unless instead use a bios with built-in igr.
(so in conclusion; if you plan to use xbmc as dashboard but still like to have igr you need to flash your modchip with a bios that have igr)
Shocked ok now i am confused... i have a utility (specifically the one listed by gamester17 above) to edit evox flashes and add igr in, do i set it to "quick" or do i set it to "compatible" ? :help:
(iconyx @ july 28 2004,19:56 Wrote:
(gamester17 @ july 28 2004,15:03 Wrote:no, currently if you remove evolutionx software as your primary dashboard then igr won't work, unless instead use a bios with built-in igr.
Shocked ok now i am confused... i have a utility (specifically the one listed by gamester17 above) to edit evox flashes and add igr in, do i set it to "quick" or do i set it to "compatible" ? :help:
oh sorry, i thought you where talking about a evox (dashboard) software setting, (and not settings in that third-party bios modding software).  
please post your question in xbox-scene.com's forums instead, our forums is for xbmc support/request, (not modding bios with third-party sw).
ps! please don't take offence to this post, it's just that your question is directly off-topic for the xbmc forums, especialy this suggestions forum.
ok fair enough, however, i still would like to see a similar igr support like in evox, i know i keep referring to evox but it has some realy great feaqtures... and one really worthless gui... anyway, feature suggestion: igr support.

there, done. now i have the munchies. :lookaround:
how to does one enable igr in xbmc?
igr is not handled by xbmc, use a bios that supports igr, namely:
any x2 bios post about 4978

there are also two hacked evox m8 bios with igr (quick-soft reboot, and compatible- shut down and power up)
not sure if this is what you mean, but with evox m8, if you hold down both trigers and press back and black at the same time (may have to push a few times) it'll trigger a reboot back in to evox.
hello
latest cvs build of xbmx - igr doesn't seem to work - i don't see an on/off in the .xml or gui settings.

evox dash igr does work.

thanks for any help
we never had any igr support. it's handled by your bios (or not in your case)
i can't imagine this feature not been requested before... i would really like to see a controller reset feature - like evox's (push this and that buttons and the xbox reset). call me lazy but that is one nice feature... not having to get out of the couch and reach out for the power/eject button! =d please!
"in game reset" as its called is incorperated into almost all bioses and will do a soft reboot at the press of certain buttons (usually l, r, back, and black/start). if thats not enough you can always use the submenu in pm skin to either hard or soft reboot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7