Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ReEstuarized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2017-02-15, 19:31)Repoman Wrote: [ -> ]Will it work on 18?

I have no idea, i expect it would but have yet to try it out.
(2017-02-15, 19:48)im85288 Wrote: [ -> ]

It won't work

You will have at least to make the modification I already gave post #41 of this thread
(2017-02-15, 20:50)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-15, 19:48)im85288 Wrote: [ -> ]

It won't work

You will have at least to make the modification I already gave post #41 of this thread

Yes I know you gave that post, but that was done before that latest update. That's why I asked again.
When I try to install it says "the dependency on script.skin.helper.widgets version 1.0.0 could..." and the rest is cut off. I Imagine that it says could not be found because the only version available is 1.0.100?
(2017-02-19, 21:33)N0t_Just1n Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to install it says "the dependency on script.skin.helper.widgets version 1.0.0 could..." and the rest is cut off. I Imagine that it says could not be found because the only version available is 1.0.100?

Got the exact same issue. How can I fix it since I can not update to the newest version of this skin.
I installed the missing dependencys manually from https://github.com/marcelveldt?tab=repositories
I've added a new home layout with a smart playlist and looks like I've problem on widget if I keep animated poster enabled.

Using vertical menu some items are half outside the right side of the screen

Inviato dal mio SHIELD Tablet utilizzando Tapatalk
Wow just awesome. Is it possible to have more than 4 widgets? I love estuarys widgets and want my family to be able to get almost everything they want from the widgets. For example widget for certain genres, "because you watched" things like that. Keep up the good work, really impressive skin.
Hi im85288

Nice skin ! I might use this skin for a long time, are you the same im as on emby forum?
i'm using emby too, to populate library.

However i have some questions, i hope you will take time to answer

Look at a screenshot i made

Is it possible to:
- Get ride of the looking glass (green arrow)
- whats the difference between the yellow (home button) and red arrow (folder icon) , is it possible to merge those 2, or get rid of one.
- is it possible the have the categories items (blue arrow) place next to the other icons (pink arrow place) (my home button should be my movies button)
- add an option to use/not use cases for the movie covers
- is it possible to have a widget "in cinemas" and coming soon?
- have other icons for categories (title, year, actor, moviestudios'...) , including colored ones?
- have other icons for movie genres? i downloaded some via addon, but doesnt work?
- have a nice main background, now its still

Concerning emby:
- i have couple of folders like
- movies.HDTV, movies.BLURAY, movies.3D, movies kids 3D, movies kids.BLURAY

now i want the skin to have 2 profiles: one for kids and one for adults
do i make these profiles inside kodi or inside emby?

- for adults i want: a categories movies: these should contain all, then a categorie 3D (should contain movies.3D and movies kids.3D etc etc) do i need to use smart playlists from the skin?
can i have widgets for it then in the skin?

Is this just the beginning of your skin or is it almost complete?

EDIT: Something is seriously wrong with the skin with multiple profiles, trying to login on other profile doesnt work
Can you modify the login screen so 3 icons are horizontal next to eachother instead of the left menu bar being used?
EDIT: ok nevermind, I found out why I couldn't install the skin mod.
I am also wondering about this "home" screen deal. It seems to just be in the way and it would be nice to have an option to turn it off.
I do enjoy the skin and would like to use it as my main, but it does have some issues. After making changes to the Library menu, widgets won't load requiring a skin reset. I also find that when they do work, they are slow to load up compared to others on startup.

Just what I've noticed so far, good potential though.
nvm
(2017-03-05, 00:37)benbour Wrote: [ -> ]I am also wondering about this "home" screen deal. It seems to just be in the way and it would be nice to have an option to turn it off.
I do enjoy the skin and would like to use it as my main, but it does have some issues. After making changes to the Library menu, widgets won't load requiring a skin reset. I also find that when they do work, they are slow to load up compared to others on startup.

Just what I've noticed so far, good potential though.
I can only agree with benbour here: this skin has both a HUGE (and oh lord do I mean HUUUGE) potential, but the widget reloading is so slow and chaotic at the moment it make the library menu almost unusable at this stage.

Luckily there is also the home page where the 11 widgets actually do work well so there is that.. But skin is not at its full potential, shame.

Anybody have a clue what the deal is with custom widgets reloading ?
Downloaded the zip and went to unzip it and got an error.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6