Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remove files not needed anymore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tMM uses about 20 GB storage. Are there (temp) files / folders not being needed anymore which could be deleted?
According my plain thinking, 'temp files' should be what they claim to be: temporary and expendable.
If they are files with settings of some sort, then they are in the wrong place.
Thank you very much!

Sorry, according to my even plainer thinking I do not understand, what does it mean regarding my question?

Many thanks again
I dont get it :|

In the one thread you want the image cache for being able to use TMM w/o harddisk,
and now you complain about some gig of cached images....
In that case, get a bigger hdd/ssd.
Oops, sorry, I complain? Where? When? In another thread? About cached images? Err, what?

Quote: In the one thread you want the image cache for being able to use TMM w/o harddisk,
Sorry, what is the context (to my question or at all)?

Am I missing anything completely?
Asking questions in reply to our questions is not helping either.

I'm not that familiar with TMM. How many (main) temp folders does it have?
Quote: Asking questions in reply to our questions is not helping either.
Very sorry, I didn't know that.

Quote: I'm not that familiar with TMM. How many (main) temp folders does it have?
I do not have any idea, may be it does not have any. But I didn't meant temp files / folders only, if at all, but each file which might not be needed anymore, if there are any.
Delete cache,
rebuild cache,
see if the size is smaller.

And NO, don't ask if we could check file for file, if it is needed or not...
Yes, yes, I do not ask.

When I rebuild the cache each external drive has to be plugged in, right? Is there a way to only rebuild the cache for a single drive?