Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [KODI 16] MySQL Database Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i create a mySQL database on my QNAP nas and set Kodi.
All work perfectly, but some TV Show don't scraper....
I try with cancel all tv show, but when rescrape my folder, some (the same) tv show don't scrape.
For movie all are ok.
Where is the problem.
If i use a locally database all are ok.

Sorry for my english, i'm italian
Thanks
Ciao @pierinho,

Can you please provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, run an Update Library. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
This is the log file...
Kodi.log
The tv show that have proble are: grimm - il trono di spade - buck rogers... and some other.
The scraper find tv show, but not scrape nothing... return a black page
Geez... To Mega.nz, then download, then unzip, then open the file, and finally we see a log.
A simple text file on pastebin.com is okay too. We don't need more headaches downloading .rar log files. :-)
(2017-09-05, 00:26)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Geez... To Mega.nz, then download, then unzip, then open the file, and finally we see a log.
A simple text file on pastebin.com is okay too. We don't need more headaches downloading .rar log files. :-)
for pastebin the file is too big and it gives error ... i'm not pro user.