[KODI 16] MySQL Database Problem.
Hi, i create a mySQL database on my QNAP nas and set Kodi.
All work perfectly, but some TV Show don't scraper....
I try with cancel all tv show, but when rescrape my folder, some (the same) tv show don't scrape.
For movie all are ok.
Where is the problem.
If i use a locally database all are ok.

Sorry for my english, i'm italian
Thanks
Ciao @pierinho,

Can you please provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, run an Update Library. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
This is the log file...
Kodi.log
The tv show that have proble are: grimm - il trono di spade - buck rogers... and some other.
The scraper find tv show, but not scrape nothing... return a black page
Geez... To Mega.nz, then download, then unzip, then open the file, and finally we see a log.
A simple text file on pastebin.com is okay too. We don't need more headaches downloading .rar log files. :-)
(2017-09-05, 00:26)Klojum Wrote: Geez... To Mega.nz, then download, then unzip, then open the file, and finally we see a log.
A simple text file on pastebin.com is okay too. We don't need more headaches downloading .rar log files. :-)
for pastebin the file is too big and it gives error ... i'm not pro user.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[KODI 16] MySQL Database Problem.0