Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any good Addons for Horror Movies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please suggest me a good addon for horror movies.. I tried FrightPix and dear of the dark... None of the links work!
You should probably read the notes on free content (wiki) and the piracy policy (wiki) before proceeding any further.
That first one you mention sounds like it's based on or around a sister site of Popcornflix, a legal site for wich there's an addon on the official kodi repository.
If his FrightPix is the one I'm thinking of, it's one of MetalChris's addons.

That said, Shout Factory TV, Viewster, and SnagFilm all have horror sections, and Pluto.TV has a dedicated streaming horror channel.
The Bigstartv addon by MetalChris also has a bunch of horror flicks.
(2017-11-22, 19:19)amrothery Wrote: [ -> ]If his FrightPix is the one I'm thinking of, it's one of MetalChris's addons.

There is/was a FrightPix add-on by another author, I forget who it was. I just checked my FrightPix add-on, and it is working.

Of course it would be helpful if the OP would provide a link to a debug log (wiki).

(2017-11-22, 19:19)amrothery Wrote: [ -> ]That said, Shout Factory TV, Viewster, and SnagFilm all have horror sections, and Pluto.TV has a dedicated streaming horror channel.

Those are all good choices. Comet TV Live also shows a lot of B sci-fi and horror movies.
Try the new add-on called "Horror Time" - you can read about it HERE