Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KODI 18 for TVOs Update ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wish to know as if there is going to be KODI 18 update for TVos in near future or any other update as KODI 17.6. Last update for tvOS was on 27th Feb 2018. Any news or information?
This is already covered multiple times in the sticky tvOS threads in the iOS forum.

Also it’s enough to post your question once.

tldr - there won‘t be a Kodi 18 for TVOS from my side due to personal time constraints.
Where is this "sticky tvOS threads in the iOS forum". I can't find it anywhere on this forum and it was about Tvos not iOS. You are not forced to answer if you do not wish to be helpful other than being a teacher here instructing. You could have just posted a link for forum to help if you know if anything is answered so redirect to that.
(2018-09-08, 22:39)vikram909060 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is this "sticky tvOS threads in the iOS forum". I can't find it anywhere on this forum and it was about Tvos not iOS. You are not forced to answer if you do not wish to be helpful other than being a teacher here instructing. You could have just posted a link for forum to help if you know if anything is answered so redirect to that.

Not sure how I could put those threads in an even more prominent spot - but whatever you think about me answering to you - I don‘t care really ...
(2018-09-08, 22:39)vikram909060 Wrote: [ -> ]You are not forced to answer if you do not wish to be helpful other than being a teacher here instructing. You could have just posted a link for forum to help if you know if anything is answered so redirect to that.
And you can tone down your attitude a bit, and become more independent by learning how to use search functions on the internet. Your answer can already be found via internet web search engines, as well as via this forum's internal search option. We are not here to hold everyone's hands from start to finish.

First you already post somewhere in an old 2017 thread, and only 5 (!) minutes later you are creating a new thread? What's that all about?