Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Big problem with fanarts, posters etc....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have a external hard drive  with one only film, and in this  drive, i have folder called spiderman, inside this folder, i have this:

spiderman.mkv
fanart.jpg 
poster.jpg

I try all things for example changing fanart and poster to :

spiderman.mkv
spiderman-fanart.jpg 
spiderman-poster.jpg

But same thing, on a clean kodi installation, i go to video source -> add source -> search my drive -> path spiderman -> create here path

And when i go to videos, select spiderman not showing fanart and poster..

Which is the problem?

I dont know which error i was having.. Sad and i dont want scrapping them on any online database, i only want use as source fanart and poster the same folder with this files 

Thanks
I use default skin on a clean kodi installation and i followed this manual and dont work

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

Default skin
Clean install

and the structure are ok

(2018-11-28, 20:45)m3ndi Wrote: [ -> ]But same thing, on a clean kodi installation, i go to video source -> add source -> search my drive -> path spiderman -> create here path
I think this is your problem, You are setting the Source to deep.

The Source is not Spiderman folder.

You should have a folder named Movies (or similar) that will hold the Spiderman movie and all your other movies. That is the Source.
I try all put as source that two paths:

e:/movies/spiderman

and

e:/movies

with same result, no fanarts and posters i dont know how solve it, i tried 17.6, 18.0 rc1 all clean installs, and same issue
(2018-11-28, 20:59)m3ndi Wrote: [ -> ]e:/movies/spiderman
Firstly get rid of that. Depending on what settings you have, it won't work correctly.

Are you scraping the Movie or are you just hoping to see artwork when you navigate to Videos>Files.

A screenshot of your folder holding the movie will help.
ok i view wrong poster.jpg with spiderman.jpg but fanart.jpg doesn't work too
solved, u need put .nfo with same name as .mkv
I thought we were talking about artwork.

But OK, great that you solved the issue.
Thread marked solved.