Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aesir (Pre-Alpha release) v.0.5.5 Kypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This looks great, good luck.
This skin looks phenomenal! I hope you are able to see it all the way through.  Best of luck to you. Smile
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I'm working on a new list view.  Probably the last view I'll add.  I wanted to do something more with blurring:

Current Progress:
Just about finished with the new viewtype:

Nice use of blurring there.
Great job! The skin looks beautiful.

I have a problem though, I am trying to install it on Krypton. When you say first install the resources and then the skin what do you mean?
(2019-04-01, 20:08)zacharisharris Wrote: [ -> ]Great job! The skin looks beautiful.

I have a problem though, I am trying to install it on Krypton. When you say first install the resources and then the skin what do you mean?

Extract the contents of the zip file I linked to.  You will find 5 zip files within.  In kodi go to your settings>addons>install from zip file

Then navigate to the zips now have, and one by one install them

Start with the ones that start with resource, then install the colorbox script, then install the skin (which is titled skin.titan.aesir.zip).  Then  then follow the rest of the steps in the first post.
Here is the new list view in the music library:

(2019-04-01, 20:39)Arcanthur Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the new list view in the music library:

Thank you! It looks great. Any chance you could look at revamping the video OSD controls? I believe something blurry will make it beautiful.
(2019-04-01, 20:39)Arcanthur Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the new list view in the music library:

Awsome! Smile
Looks very good in my eyes. When Leia version. will come? Smile
The colorbox use is looking great, making titan look much more modernized.
@zacharisharris I do plan on updating the OSD, although the blur effect won't be possible with live video, due to the way the script works.  We would need something implemented into the core codebase of KODI for something like that.  

@sincity921 I'll look into a Leia version once the Krypton version is done.
I'm reworking the default list view to go better with the rest of the design, but there are some elements here I may include in other views as well:

(2019-04-04, 00:15)Arcanthur Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reworking the default list view to go better with the rest of the design, but there are some elements here I may include in other views as well:

@Arcanthur , looking awesome! Your design skills are top notch!

Regards,

Bart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8